Jack Black Goes Beckham Blond

11/5/2007 2:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged funnyman Jack Black showed up to a premiere in Hollywood on Saturday, looking like a blond bombshell. From slob to suave!
Jack Black
Too bad a shave and a little dye can't make Tenacious D funny!

j9

Jack Black is funny and a great musician. Oh, and by the way, Tenacious D was hilarious!! Guess no one at TMZ had a garage band back in the day, otherwise you'd get it. Oh well, better luck next time.

Jess

He looks so cute! I love him!

Nancy

The D is the greatest rock band alive! They are known for blowing minds with the power of rock. Bow to the D!

SinCity

Jack looks a lot better as a blonde with short hair. Except he could stand to lose a few lbs. But this is still best he's looked so far, hope he keeps the blonde hair.

Rob

I'll tell you what is not funny, over half the commentary on TMZ. If you writers at TMZ had a quarter of the talent of JB and KG, you would be famous, and not spend your days writing about celebs.

Grant

Way to take a completely unnecessary cheap shot at Tenacious D.

I've got a novel idea -- why don't you leave the unsolicited 'tude to the celebrity gossip bloggers, and... I don't know... run this place like a legitimate news service?

Jerks.

R.Zimmerman

Doesn't he come from a family of nudists?

MeeeeO

You have to be kidding me TMZ? YOU SERIOUS?? Tenacious D is hillarious, so you just went down a couple points in my book

thom

TMZ executard Harvey Levin is expressing his own opinion (a bad one) that Jack Black is not funny. Sure, he hopes to provoke people, but he actually does hold that opinion. He capitalizes on the power he has as head of this site, knowing that he can basically get away with saying anything about anyone. But as we all can see, no one in this forum agrees with him about Jack Black, so the man holds no sway over us readers/sheep.
And no, #47 - Black's parents were rocket scientists, and not nudists.

Richard Underwood

Tenacious D rules...not funny? What is wrong with you?

For Justice and the American Way

I've always liked Jack Black. I think he is cute - and funny, too! And I'm an old lady.

Kaazz

Yep Rick Schroder..

lorri

hOt HOT HOT.......and funny :O)

nikelaus

Jack Black and Perez Hilton are similar--not funny, not talented, chunky--and now both with dye jobs. I agree with TMZ that dude's not funny. (Meanwhile, TMZ actually has good gossip that's not tainted by the stupid mouse-scratches of a bitter queen.)

Wow! He looks gr8... :) much much better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments