Jacko: Where Have All the Children Gone?

11/5/2007 2:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

'Twas two months before Christmas and all through Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, not a creature was stirring -- anywhere! The King of Pop's now dilapidated playground -- 2,800 acres of bumper cars, carousels and Ferris wheels -- is a virtual ghost town, as Jacko has less than 90 days to make good on a $23 million loan -- or get in line at Six Flags.

The House That Thriller Built once employed dozens of servants and groundskeepers, but now sits empty while the reportedly near-bankrupt star rents an expensive home in Washington, D.C.

A formal Notice of Default and Election to Sell was filed in Santa Barbara County on October 22, according to FOX News' Roger Friedman.

In 2006, Neverland Ranch and its assets were said to be worth a whopping $17,042,560.

Perhaps he can rent it out as a location for "Kid Nation 2"!

Boyd

Big Ups to all those who oppose the negativity! I am proud of those who speak from a place of compassion and humanity. If this world is going to get better place then it is truly a time for change in its entirety.

reaper

to: Tired of it all - If your so truly tired , why not do us a favor & end it all........... your stupidity is really way too much.......... what do you know about Michael? How much time have you spent w/ him? Do you know him? Have you ever even spoken to him? You know nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep reading your enquirer, you'll be a genious in no time.......

reaper

Personally, i feel horrorable for him. I know what it's like to be mentally abused, imagine your own parent calling you a "jerk" or "jack ass" or "ass hole" on a daily basis & then constantly telling you how to dress & look & then have to face the world, thanks Dad, i guess i'm never going to be good enough for anyone, much less my own parents.....

Chichi

actually this is not a recent picture ... this same picture was used earlier this year.
if this was actually current, then where are the weeds. this looks more like an area that is on a water restriction.'

where have all the children gone ?? Where Have All The Weeds Gone ??

sarafina

R.I.P M.Jackson B.Murphy.C.Haims and many many many more.
Lindsey Lohan wake up i do not want to be writing R.I.P. Someone get her HELP.........its SAD......NOT FUNNY......Its plain to see she cannot Help herself...

Merry Christmas

He should just rent it out to make horror movies like a John Gacy or Dahmer flick. Creepy ass!

pimp

where in DC? pretty sure it ain't SE

John

Sad news.

Democrats are evil

Jacko is one of the reason's why I would rather be around animals than people. He is a pure example the the evil that exists in humans and that many times they are allowed to get away with it and continue to do it to others in the future, completing the full circle of evil. I can only pray that their will always be a vacant room in Hell when he dies, right next to OJ's

james

# 5 you don't make sense. You are just full of hate for no reasons. I think you should be the one going to hell. You have been brainwashed by all the negative press. I tell u what, he will never go bankrupt and he is in a position to make a huge comeback. The media only concentrates on negative publicity. Little advise for u, "just read through the lines", don't jump to conclusion

Daneen

He couldn't reinvent this place as a theme park and open it to the public?

Miss Penny Lane

Oh, God. Where in DC is s/he? Lock up the children! How come I live in DC and haven't heard about this?

By the way, it is most likely that s/he rented a house in Potomac, MD, not DC-proper. Although we do have huge mansions in DC, none have the amount of property or gated security that s/he would require. And I think I would definitely have heard if s/he had a pad in Georgetown--I'm sitting in G'town right now!

fussi

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...er, girl...er, FREAK.

AKJ

Man that guy went from the greatest black entertainer of all time to the creepiest white woman I've ever seen. Its a damn shame.

Fly on The Wall

Born in one slum - living in another slum. I dont think the Ciyt of Gary, IN is very proud of him anymore.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments