Nick and Nessa -- Doing What They Do Best

11/5/2007 3:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember when Nick Lachey recorded music and Vanessa Minnillo hosted a TV show? Those were the days.

The professional vacationers spent this weekend in Puerto Rico. They partied the night away at the Brava Nightclub in San Juan, but still managed to look beautiful for this photo the next day.

But they can't vacay forever -- soon they'll have to get back to ... nevermind.

GoodbyeBigDogYouWontBeMissed

Lachey is a has been. A member of a boy band singing group that couldnt make it on his own and had to be supported by Jessica. After the successs of their TV show, he thought that everyone would buy his album and he would be placed back in the limelight. Well it didnt work cause nobody likes his better than thou attitude. Its time to either marry someone else to keep you up Nick or get a real job. Vanessa is just the flavor of the month. Her profession cant keep Nick up and he will be looking for greener pastures very soon. I hear the Bengals needs someone to do their laundry Nick. Better hurry and apply!

spread the love

Is it just me? I want to see the whole picture, especially the bottom right side!! Girlfriend is HOT!!!

peace

DARK MEAT ONLY

i can see why Jessica's father never could stand Nick. He looks like a complete jack-a## jerk who is after one thing only. Plus, he seems to be extremely lazy like a inner city contestant on a survivor episode. Also, he doesn't tan very well red and bleach white mixture-not good.. He should invest some of his alimony from Jessica's fortune in a case of bronzer, and get his girlfriend a decent boob job.

a guy

Enough of this slut already. She'll always be the whore who"ACCIDENTLY" dropped her towel for the whole world to see. And by accident, I mean ON PURPOSE.

B

They are such a waste of space. Both useless ass*oles.

how dumb

I don't know much about Nick or Vanessa, but I do know this. The very few times I saw Nick and Jessica together, he always treated her like she was dumb. While I agree she talks like a moron, it seemed pretty rude for her own husband to constantly talk down to her, roll his eyes at her and make snide little remarks to her. It was him treating Jessica like she's a dumb ass that stopped me from ever watching their show again... maybe I saw an example of a rare occurrence, but I doubt it.

I think that's probably WHY Jessica dumped him.. she got tired of him treating her like she was stupid. Vanessa must be more tolerant.

mickey lou

Ahhhhhhh two has beens!

sammy

man oh man, vaness you need to get some real man-meat. dump that wussy boy-bander, I'll show you lovin'!

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

Shes hot! Got a nice boobs!

Merry Christmas

They should go hang out with the other pro-vacationers, MontPratt.

Flake

I'd BANG her.

Face up/down - ass up; it doesn't matter.

B

The world is full of "nice boobs"
She is just a boob!

Seriously

Man, Vanessa's boobs look like they are getting smaller and smaller - maybe David Copperfield is behind that. You know, the magnificent disappearing boobs trick.

AUNT DAR

THESE TWO ARE STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES...
THEY ALWAYS HAVE THAT PHONY SMILE PLASTERED ON THEIR FACE...
AND YOU KNOW SHE IS JUST WAITING FOR HIM TO PROPOSE TO HER... AND HE SEEMS TO BE IN NO BIG HURRY....

Cindy

I think she is very pretty and her boobs are REAL, what a shocker for Hollywood, someone actually has the boobs they were born with. SHOCKER

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments