Four and the Ragged, er, Tiger

11/6/2007 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now a quartet -- guitarist Andy Taylor left the group last year -- Roger Taylor, 47, Nick Rhodes, 45, Simon Le Bon, 49, and John Taylor, 47, were spotted at the premiere of their two-week Broadway concert run this weekend. Wild men! Click here to jump back to see the way they were.
Duran Duran
Duranies everywhere, take note: their new CD, "Red Carpet Massacre," drops next week.

mg

Wow, Roger is a dead ringer for Joe Pesci!

Cher

Wow! Talk about a plastic surgery train wreck! They looked so good in the 80's.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Marky Mark was nothing more than an overrated muscle head thug. He was never a musician at all, and not very good looking in the face either. Unless, you are into the monkey face look. However, Duran Duran is a legitimate band, who in their younger days play on their looks, but it's their musical ability that has kept them viable today, Ms previous poster.

Kellygirl007

LOVE LOVE LOVE! THEY ARE STILL AS HOT AS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roger still my favorite...woof!

Shelly

Ah - the memories! Just seeing Duran Duran brings back some awesomely blurry 80's memories! Memories I probably won't be sharing with the kids!

Johnny

Still hot!

Mdolla

I guess Madonna ,Janet Jackson and even Michael Jackson are the only pop stars from the 80's that still look good

Nina

John was hot then, and still is.

mkaptur

Oh Wow! The memories of the fabulous 80's! Duran Duran is my favourite memory of all. I was in high school at the time and cried myself to sleep many nights over Simon! I was mad for Simon! He is still a hunkster as far as I'm concerned.........OOH la la..........I still have so much memorabilia on them. My Gosh, i really should part with it but how hard is that? Thanks for the before and after photos........it made my day!
My friend claimed loved for Roger......i never could understand that. I think she just wanted to be different! But to each his own........i'm not a hater! LOL ;0)

teresa

They are still HOT Simon is still cute still my favorite

lionboi

they look like a bunch of aging drag queens :(

jen106

The funny thing is the hairstyles have pretty much come back around. Not quite as big or glam as they used to be, but that emo/indie/guyliner look is obviously a direct descendant of the 80's.

Jim

Still look New Ro.

Balonie

DURAN DURAN WILL ALWAYS RULE AND I WILL ALWAYS BE A FAN!
THEY ARE STILL HOT TODAY AS THEY WERE BACK IN THE 80'S.

i love the 80