Neverland in Foreclosure?

11/6/2007 10:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rumors have been rampant for months that Michael Jackson's Neverland estate was about to be foreclosed upon, but now comes the first concrete evidence that Jacko's home is about to go back to the bank. Who's bad?

The Implode-O-meter has obtained the foreclosure and Notice of Default report for Santa Barbara County -- and Neverland is listed. According to that report, Jackson is, as of October 12, delinquent $23,212,963 on a $23,000,000 loan.

Notice of Defaults in the state of California typically go out when a homeowner misses their third payment. After another 30 days, the homeowner is issued a foreclosure notice. According to this document, it appears that the King of Pop is $212,963 delinquent on the loan's principal of $23 mil.

A rep for Jackson did not immediately return our call for comment.

Spurs

slomoe

Righttttttttttttt, I wish I was a child molester and a pedophile. NOT!!!!

LeeAnn

TO: MEREDITH POST # 42

Obviously you are a lady of intelligence as you interpreted exactly what I wrote in my posted comment. This truly is not an issue of race but rather of integrity of which Michael Jackson has none and will always be known as a PEDOPHILE.

Thank You Very Much!!!!!!

LeeAnn

ANNE2 POST # 47

Believe it or not that is part of Jacksons "Entertainment Area" and not the house. The house is set quite a distant away from the Zoo area and the Amusement Rides and Circus Tent. However Anne, you did provide us with a laugh and a thought........Guess it would be prudent if someone buys the Ranch to have everything fumigated and sanitized.

LeeAnn

WTG SPURS :)

CYC

FIRST, LET ME SAY THIS, WHAT HAPPENS WITH MR. JACKSONS MONEY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
iF HE WANTS NL HE WILL GET IT OUT OF FORECLOSURE. IF NOT, HE'LL LET IT GO. MAYBE, MR. JACKSON IS REAFY TO MOVE ON WITH HIS LIFE. HE IS CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE STATES, HE IS HEALTH, A FREE MAN AND WONDERFUL FATHER OF THREE BEAUTIFUL CHULDREN.

I THINK TMZ NEEDS TO GET OVER THIS MESS AND MOVE ON ASWELL OR MAYBE YOUR BUSINESS JUST MIGHT END ON ON THE SMOKING GUN! AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHH...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

ONE LAST THING TO YOU HATERS WHO HAVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR AZZ, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. YOU WERE NEVER WITH MR JACKSON, YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM, SO SHUDDUP!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

babs benjamin tadokoro

i love the website but find the tv show silly with the guy who does the voiceover sounding so silly and unappealing

the groov

GET A LIFE ,, JACKSON IS DONE ,, BRIT IS BEING RIDDEN BY K-FED AND THE WORLD WATCHES AND LAUGHS

Dog is a racist mutt!

Just BEAT IT you alien perv! Want some candy little boy?

Pukka

He needs the simplest thing, -brainwash, to get out of his current state. Look at Prince, he should follow suit. Join something, plenty of choice there.....tibetan monk, communist, Alquaeda, just quit being a slump dump......maybe sex change is what he needs.

$$$$$$$

I'm mix, yes my father is black and mother is white. I'm the kind you love to be with. Now it ain't no jail for me just good old education and some facts about you hater. Love it when all of you can change from white sheets to color sheets. Why do all blacks have to be jailbirds brainwasher, let me say that you're was there given up the butt. Now hold on to your computer don't let go you the one that need to help change the world. I need you on myside can we all come together. Enough of this hating, now in school they taught us how to get along, or did you get home schooling where you was taught how to hate. Wash that dirty white sheet and use one of my, bette yet it getting cold and mind could keep your warm. Love is in the air not hating. Go back to sleep and wait up again, I love people in general even though some of you hate me, now we can pass up the chocolate and have a hot coco and whip cream on me.

without speech

To taniqua #55 ~ you are another one with poor English skills. Did you ever hear of a book called Webster's? PC's even have spell check ~ try it!

And are you a personal friend of Mr. Jackson's? By your post one would think that you two are the best of friends, which I doublt. Would you leave your children with him? If the answer to the last question is yes, you have more problems than being unable to spell, and your delusional association with him.

Would you dangle a child over a balcony? I am sure that every responsible parent would have a NO for that question, but I guess MJ is ok for doing so and making his children wear costumes and always be covered up. What a sick sick man he is and you praise him.

You are another one that should not procreate (check that book I mentioned earlier) if you think this is acceptable behavior for a parent. Someone should get those poor kids away from him. His money has been able to get him out of many bad situations, but soon the well will run dry. Maybe then, Social Services will finally step up to the plate and save them from this monster. To have any praise for a child molester is disgusting. Even child molesters get the crap beat out of them when they get to prison, because even those tough people cannot even stand that thought.

Maybe when he goes flat broke....he can come and live with you (since you seem to know him and what a great guy he is) and you can help him *put his face on in the morning* and he can molest your children and dangle them and put costumes on them. It will be fun, like Halloween everyday.

KAT

ONE WONDERS WHY HE IS SO SHORT OF CASH. COULD IT BE HE HAD TO PONY UP THE BUCKS TO ALOT MORE FAMILIES OF CHILDREN TO WHOM HE FED "JESUS JUICE", AND WITH WHOM HE "SLEPT" IN HIS BED? CHILD MOLESTING DEVIANT IS GETTING EXACTLY AS HE DESERVES!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs

so long

Once again, you try to make it about race. The only racist on here is you. And learn to spell idiot.

CYC

POOR #63

'IT'S A SHAME YOU ARE SO BLIND...HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. YOU NEED TO GO HOOK-UP WITH DIANE DIAMOND AND NANCY DISGRACE...BY THE WAY, DIDN'T I HEAR YOU ON THE PHONE WITH NANCY DISGRACE BEFORE SHE GOT KICKED OFF THE AIR?

OBVIOUSLY, YOU ARE SO IGNORANT TO THE FACTS OF MR. JACKSON, READING ALL THE TABLOID TRASH. I GUESS YOU BELIEVE WHAT EVER IS WRITTEN BY THESE FOLKS. YOU ARE SO SAD. LOLOLOLOLOL

BLAH, BLAH is what you're saying...get a life and shuddup...lolololol

I will speak and or write any way I choose deary!!!!!

Spurs

taniqua

Ya know what loser. It is people like you that give people like Mr. Pedophile free rein to do whatever they want to whomever they want. You do not know that idiot any more than the rest of us posting on here. The only difference is, we are smart enough to see through the fisad. He is, and always will be, nothing more than a child molester and a pedophile. The only reason he is NOT rotting in a jail cell with Bubba, is because he has, or had, money and power. You can kiss his hairy white ass till the day you die, but it will not change the facts. Oh, and by the way, most computers have this really cool thing called "spell check", and most countries have this really cool thing called "school" where they teach this really cool subject called "spelling". The one thing they cannot teach you is "COMMON SENSE". That, you have to learn on your own. I guess you are screwed.