A&E Still Making Money Off The Dog

11/7/2007 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A&E pulled Dog Chapman's show off the air, but that's not stopping the network from continuing to make a buck off the scandalized bounty hunter.
Ultimate Dog The Bounty Hunter DVD Collection
One can still visit the A&E web store and buy such delights as "Ultimate Dog The Bounty Hunter DVD Collection" -- for a mere $35.95. Arf. The collection includes such gems as the Dog's book, "You Can Run But You Can't Hide" and the Dog's favorite episodes, plus his charming wedding video.

The question is, who wants this stuff?

doublerainbow

I will not watch A&E anymore if they do not put Dog the Bounty Hunter back on. Give me a break!, rappers spew all kinds of hateful words all in the name of entertainment and noone calls them on it. (My friend Bill O'Reilly does, thx Bill). Dog is doing a fantastic job and I LOVE him! I don't think people would want the public to hear their private conversations. Why are people all of a sudden so above him now? Like noone has ever said mean things or racist comments, yeah right. ....Keep your head up Dog!!!! Don't let them beat you down! Love to you and your family...there are many of us that support you totally!! We know you are not racist! LOVE YOU DOG! Smarten up A&E!

Giovanni

The Dog made a mistake ,but the good he and his family has done is so much more.
he has shown love were love is not given ,he instill's love in his family and gives hope to people that want to change for a better life.
To destory a man his family over this, would be the worst mistake.
I feel if the dog is going to be puished ,then we should all start making a very long list of entertainers of all races to puish them also.

TMZ- thank you for letting me add my words
Giovanni

Jana

I LOVE Dog! And I am proud to say that I have ALL 3 seasons on DVD, AND the wedding dvd...also, I have his book! Which by the way, is an awesome book. A must read. I proudly support him. LOVE YOU DOG!!!!!!!

what ?

A&E ... drop the whole line not just some of it .. hypocrits ! .

StoneColdQ

Okay, I've got two things to say:

(1) except for Criss Angel, I am boycotting A&E till the Dog is returned to the air.

(2) Hey, TMZ......We are all taught from the Bible that only he who is without sin should cast the first stone. By continuing your attacks on Dog and his family, are you implying that you pass the test and are perfect? What would the world see if the light was cast on your actions.

Think about it.

darlene

i think that too big a deal has been made of this. it was a PRIVATE conversation to begin with , not meant for the world to hear!! we have all said something maybe we shouldn't have! not one person out there is perfect.leave dog alone!!!!!

jc

IT AMAZES ME HOW MANY BLACK BIGGOTS WE HAVE OUT THERE WHO WANT TO STAND ON THEIR MORAL HIGH GROUND AND SHOUT ABOUT HOW DISSED THEY ARE. THAT IS LIKE CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK NO PUN INTENDED. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE POOR US MENTALITY! YOU, THE BLACK COMMUNITY USE AND PROPOGATE THE USE OF THE WORD IN YOUR EVERYDAY DEALINGS. STOP CRYING WOLF!

big fan

What a perfect opportunity for A&E to capitalize on Dog's mistake, show the world how we can err on the human side and amke amends. Dog is no racist, he clearly demonstrates that at all times. Sure, the whole bunch uses foul language-we all knew that and it we overlooked it, hoping they would correct the language. There are times that people make too much of a slur of something that was not intended to be taken that way at all.

cas

The reason people won't let go of the N word its job security for the Al Sharptons and the Jesse Jacksons of the world. The Dog apologized
forgive him. Wasn't there a funeral and a burial for the famous N word

what ?

number 39 ~~~~

he has helped alot of people ? who ? he loans money to criminals and collects from them when he shows up to court ! he is a bounty hunter but the only bounty he is collectin gis his own .. have you seen the show everytime him and his wife catch someone the first thing out of their mouth is ... You got my family's money ~ i here to get my money ~ and the wife is like that bitch is gonna give me my money ! then they throw in .." Jesus loves you brother " ~ their fake and looney ... no one should really give a dam about these kind of people but in our society some do .. sad .

Robola

A&E please put The Dog The Bounty Hunter back on the air. I totally have The Dog's back on this one! Everyone knows what dog spelled backwards is don't you? God ! Enough said!

big fan

Come on..........A private conversation with his son. His own flesh and blood selling him out for money? Who is irrate over that? This guy and the crew are rough around the edges, sure but their basic premise is showing forgiveness, you CAN successfully turn your life around and live the life Jesus wants us to live. My children have made me soooooo angry that I have lost my composure and yelled horrible things to them that I am ashamed of. Those of you passing judgment and condeming him, have you NEVER needed forgiveness or needed to make a change in your life? I seriously doubt that. Give him a chance to turn this into a positive and show how he can clean up his language. Who appointed Al Sharpton watchkeeper of our conversations?

darlene

i think it's ridiculous that his show was pulled for something he said in a PRIVATE conversation.it was not meant for the whole world to hear. we have ALL said something at one point maybe we shouldn't have. nobobdy is perfect. put dogs show back on!!!!!!!

KailuaGirl

I'm amazed that so many people still support this loser! He made it quite clear how he feels about black people on that tape. I think his son was right to expose him for the fraud he is. I feel bad that his son had to grow up with dog as a father. But he never really raised any of his kids anyway so maybe that's why Tucker grew up with different values.
A&E should put this dog to sleep once and for all.

Sillyme

I want it.. Thanks a lot. Classic bounty busts the felony! Ooooh yeah!