A&E Still Making Money Off The Dog

11/7/2007 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A&E pulled Dog Chapman's show off the air, but that's not stopping the network from continuing to make a buck off the scandalized bounty hunter.
Ultimate Dog The Bounty Hunter DVD Collection
One can still visit the A&E web store and buy such delights as "Ultimate Dog The Bounty Hunter DVD Collection" -- for a mere $35.95. Arf. The collection includes such gems as the Dog's book, "You Can Run But You Can't Hide" and the Dog's favorite episodes, plus his charming wedding video.

The question is, who wants this stuff?

College Grad

@Shelley "there are plenty of black people on TV"
1. I don't understand why so many people choose to single out BET as if Telemundo, Asian, and other ethnicities don't have their own networks.
2. I don't know what shows yours watching where their are so many black people cause i've never seen them on mainstream t.v. and i watch plenty of t.v.
3. If you only had BET to watch ...would you feel that you could identify with these shows, i doubt it so why would you think that some blacks would like to watch shows where their is only 1 "token black guy/girl" represented on the show. The sitcoms of the 80's that featured strong black families are gone, so what do we relate to? I can name at least 20 shows were there might be 2 black people on there.
4. BET was basically founded because stations like MTV wouldn't give black artist the time of day and wouldn't even play their music at all. It became something for the black community to identify with. It just so happened to bloom into a billion dollar company with is now owned by Viacom...yes the same people who own MTV.

Yeah Yeah

This is not the 1960's and black people have the same rights as the rest of us, and maybe if black people didn't act the way they do, the rest of us wouldn't frown down upon them because of their stereo typical ways. Blacks say the N-word all the time, there shouldn't be double standards. Dave Chapell says the N-word all the time and people think it is funny including black people, this racism crap is getting old. I think most black people use rasicm as an excuse for everything. If black people don't want to be stereo typed them they need to change their ways.

Lippy

I've said some shameful things around my family. You typically can say anything to your family, and it remains in the family. The Dog said some nasty things, but...

His son is the real pig in this story. What a disloyal punk. How could he do this to his own father? I bet he and his girlfriend will break up at some point. He did this all to make her happy, and for a lousy pittance of $15,000. I hope Dog never forgives his pig of a son who does not know the meaning of loyalty and trust. His son tricked him. He baited the conversation, taped it, and sold it. He should be so very ashamed and sorry. He ruined his own father. What an honest to goodness PIG.

FIGHT

How did she prove him to be right? SHE sold the tape to the Enquirer? Or was it the guy raised by a dog that did that? And I never heard him successfully attack her character on the tape - ever ... only her skin color.

If we're going to go all grade school, um ... "neener, neener, I called you an ignotard first". You're not even original - no fun!

Yeah Yeah

Yeah, now all Mtv plays is rap videos by non talented rappers. They should save the air time for the real musicians..

Karen Downum

I support Dog all the way, we are all human and I have said some harsh things to my kids outa anger in years as a mother. The 1st person who is mistake free stand up! this is America isn't it. I think Tucker needs a course in blood is thicker then water, forgiven on both their parts and lets get back to watching a great exciting show. By the way he is not the usual Bounty Hunter.....who caught and brought Luster to justice? A & E needs to wake up

FIGHT

Okay, this is my absolute last post on this, because you people are obviously unlearned.

Shelley, again you are grouping us into a whole. I do not use the N-word ... no one in my family uses that word. I am educated. I have a child, I have a job, I own a home. I speak proper English.

This is not the 60's. We have come a long way, but I will no longer acknowldege anyone on here who foolishly believes racism does not exist anymore ... or people who think I should have to suffer because of what other people of my color do. It's not worth arguing. And, just you people know, the world isn't flat either ... dunno if you guys got that memo.

I am truly sorry that you guys are so hate-filled, and that your parents failed in raising you properly. I honestly wish you the best, and hope that wisdom someday invades your minds.

Yeah Yeah

#81 the only reason that (BET) is getting singled out is because blacks are the only ones b$tching about everything. And I'm sorry that I can't identify with being a low life thug..

FIGHT

dogisabitch, Don't listen to these morons, sweetheart. They're below average, and we're above. Let's get hitched.

College Grad

@Shelley
How can you say black people should change their ways if they don't want to be stereotypes, when your stereotyping right there cause your assuming that all black people are the same. So the ones who don't fit the stereotype of a black person automatically get put into that category too there is no division. And ironically, I don't know many people sitting around waiting for opportunities to play the race card. There are all types of double standard word for example....certain women amongst their group of friends refer to each other as bitch, ho, slut etc. and its acceptable to them. But if a man calls them the same name they are offended because the connotation of the word takes on a new offensive meaning, it’s the same thing. And most black don’t agree with the “n” word themselves and numerous leaders have stepped out to fight against the use of this word in our culture.

FIGHT

Sadly, #90, they're today's "average" - not "below average". Average just keeps getting lower and lower. Have fun with them. Ciao!

College Grad

@Shelley
They wouldn't be playing rap music on MTV if 70% of raps consumers weren't white. So when they stop listening to rap music then it will stop being played.

Dianne Gilbar

I love the Dog and stand behind him!!! a&e i well not watch till you bring the Dog back . grow up and get real this will hurt you in the end bring the Dog back!!!!!!!

I'N DOG WE TRUST

College Grad

@dogisabitch
LMAO, yeah it is pretty much a waste of time...i just laugh at their ignorance and shake my head...its a sad sad day we live in =)

Yeah Yeah

If Rev Sharpton wants to fight against the use of the N-word, then he needs to start in the black communitys. And by the way I do not use the n-word nor do I call my girlfriends bitches or ho's. I don't feel that I am stereo typing, I'm just calling it as I see it. You can't deny the thruth..