Britney's Mama - "This All Exploded in My Face"

11/7/2007 9:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' mom is, at long last, taking some of the blame for her daughter's train wreck of a life.

"For everything that's gone wrong for Britney, I blame myself," says Lynne, to Life & Style (via Page Six). "I didn't raise my children to have Hollywood careers. This all just exploded in my face, and big dreams became big headaches."

Lynne, of course, is hard at work on "a parenting book that's going to have faith elements to it," says her publisher.

Rosie "Filming" for Mystery Network

Rosie O'Donnell all but confirmed that she's doing some kind of new TV project but, fearing "men in business suits," wouldn't say what, when, or how.

At the opening night of the New York Comedy Festival, reports People, Rosie-O told the audience that she's "filming for an unidentified TV station, which I was told that I was not allowed to mention." She was clearly itching to tell the crowd her plans, saying, "You don't tell me what I'm not allowed to say because then I can't help but say it."

What held her back? "Nothing is scarier than men in business suits screaming at you over the phone."

Clooney and Fabio: Pretty Boy Battle?

George Clooney and drugstore-novel-model Fabio nearly came to blows at an L.A. eatery the other night, according to In Touch.

At Madeo, Fabio's pals were taking snaps of each other, when Clooney asked them to stop, thinking that he was being photographed. When they didn't, and when Fabio called Clooney "a diva," George reportedly started a little shoving match that had to be split up by waiters.

Clooney's rep stayed away from commenting, but Fabio's manager told the glossy, "George is lucky he didn't end up in the ER."

Party Favors: Olsen Twins Have Nice Dumplings ... Russell Simmons Bridges Muslim-Jewish Gap ... Irv Gotti Advises 50 Cent to "Duck"

Yes, they eat (a little)! A TMZ spy spotted Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen recently at the latest incarnation of Rickshaw Dumpling Bar on 8th Street in New York, chowing on, well, okay, ONE order of Rickshaw's little veggie delights -- between the two of them. ... Russell Simmons and the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding will be hosting the first "national summit" for ethnic dialogue between the U.S. Muslim and Jewish communities tonight, at the New York Synagogue and Islamic Cultural Center in NYC. ... The bad blood runs thick between Irv Gotti and 50 Cent. Irv tells SOHH.com that the "white boys" on Fitty's album sound better than he does, but doesn't have particularly constructive criticism for him: "When it comes, duck. When it comes, run," says Gotti.

Internet Website Designs

FUUUUURST BEACHES! Roseanne filming? hope they use a wide lens!

BC

I can only hope instead of writing a book, that Mrs. Spears will spend her time coming up with an intervention plan for her daughter, Britney. Hopefully, this family can start supporting a life plan that will save the grand kids and get Brit and K-fud to start acting like adults and getting over their mental and drug issues.
And is that Rosie who is using the same whiny talk that Hillary just used last week? These women need to quit using this stupid argument that the 'men' are making it so hard for them. Both of them are BIG babies....if it is too hot in the kitchen, then get OUT!

ont

Yeah, Clooney's lucky Fabio didn't pull out a duck and smash his face.

Paula

Writing a book on parenting, hey right, I'm going to follow her advise. Hahahhahahaha Her book should be how not to parent your child.

Paula

You know, I never thought Fabio was all that.

logan

If I wanted to listen to an ill-mannered screaming banshee, I would visit my mother in-law more often. No thank you, Rosie

TiredofThisCrap

This made me chuckle, the image of Fabio and George Clooney fighting. This should be aon Saturday Night Live. George would have won by a knockout.

she smiled

And now we know. Fabio has alot more sense and class than George Clooney. Fabio would have knocked Clooney OUT!!!! Too bad, it didn't happen.

baby girl

Fabio vs Clooney= Bitch Fight!

Sandee

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Rosie struck a deal with HBO? She has indicated a lot of respect for their programming. GO RO!

double standards

I applaud Ms. Spears for her honesty, however Britney is not 15 years old, but a grown woman with children of her own. She is worse than her own mother by being totally self-absorbed, and not just at the expense of her children, who are the true victims in this case, but her ex-husband as well. People can say whatever they wish to say about this young man, but he is the one who first stepped in at intervention for Britiney with her care in mind, and especially those little boys. Shame on you Britney for using your mother as an excuse to be a unfit one. At least your mother was there with you in your life.

english

The only thing that exploded in Mrs. Spears' face was K-Fed.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Fabio vs Clooney= Bitch Fight!

baby girl

Ha ha Sugar shoes...ain't fallin for it! Immitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Sucker!

baby girl

Rosie O is more masculine than Fabio and Clooney put together.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments