Fabio to Clooney:

I Can't Believe

It's Your Finger

11/7/2007 7:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney and Fabio got into a little scuffle in a Los Angeles restaurant over the weekend, and TMZ has the blow-by-blow!

George Clooney, Fabio
TMZ obtained photos taken at Madeo's, where Clooney and Fabio later got into a shoving match. Sources inside tell us that several women who had won a dinner with Fabio were sitting at his table snapping photos of the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" hunk, when Clooney apparently thought they were shooting pix of him -- and gave them the finger! When George questioned the group about shooting pics of him in a private restaurant, Fabio came to their defense -- and allegedly, it got a little physical.

Don't mess with Fabio!

THEMOMMA

CLOONEY'S AN ASSSSSSHOLE ...... THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND HIM........ SOMEONE TELL HIM THAT NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM .... OH AND BY THE WAY I WOULDN'T EVEN WATCH RERUNS OF ER IF HE IS IN THEM ..........

Disgusted

CAT FIGHT! CAT FIGHT!! restaurant should of sold tickets to see two pretty boys fight it out....*oooh ooooh don't hit my face!**

windy

can clooney really throw down?

Anita

Why does that Liberal Idiot ALWAYS think that people are looking at him ???

At least Fabio has class !!!! Go Fabio !!!F

Go Away

I saw Fabio in the coffee bean once...he really is much better looking in person than these pictures portray. however, he wears the tighest jeans I have ever seen on a man.

With all that said, he would whip that whimp cLOONey's ass.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

George Clooney is so overrated

just wondering

..if u took a hairpiece like Fabios and put it on Clooneys head they could be twins. hahahah

carmen

I can hardly wait until clooneys career goes the way of tom cruise in the toilet. overater biatch

OCD

George,

I've heard that you don't get into dust-ups with guys with long hair.

They pinch and bite.

And they slap really hard, too.

Anita

Why does that Liberal Idiot always think people are looking at him ??

Fabio is the one with class !!!

common sence

Well,well.well.so.George,was right they were taking pictures of him,,,HOW RUDE
I would be mad too if I was in a restraunt and some goof like fabio was doing this was a loser

DANI

GEORGE is such a POMPOS ASS..

I don't even like him, and this makes me NOT like him even more!!!

Fabio showed such CLASS, while GEORGE looked like an A$$!!! (giving the finger, HEY GEORGE, You're really not that HOT old man... and your personality makes you UGLY!)...

FABIO is HOT!

reggie

Fabio looks like a like uglyass peggy bundy.

Trina

FABIO FTW!

Boo Clooney!

windy

its funny that fabio goes out 2 dinner with a bunch groupies who take pics of him.