Cops: Hogan Was Drinking Before Crash

11/7/2007 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cops have concluded Nick Hogan was drinking the night he crashed his Supra, severely injuring his best friend.
Click for press release
Clearwater PD today released details of their investigation into the August 26 crash. In addition to being arrested for reckless driving involving serious bodily injury, cops also cited Hogan for use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony, a person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher and having an Illegal window tint.

Police also concluded that although Hogan and a second car were racing right before the crash, the driver of the second car was not a direct cause of the accident. That driver has also been ticketed for reckless driving.

Hogan was going 60 mph in a 40 mph zone when he lost control and hit a tree.

windy

i would drinnk too if brook was my sister and i couldn't bang her. and all my friends want 2 do her.

trendychixx

As I posted in the previous article, I live in Clearwater and am somewhat privy to info. Nick was partying with his dad in boat off o Clearwater beach right before this accident. Therefore, you have contributing to the delinquency of a minor, etc., etc., The Hulkster and his boating friend are in trouble as well.

windy

my gf says nick is a dumbass, so he is a dumbass.

tammy

It is so very unfortunate for both families to have to endure such pain not only John's family but the Hogan's are suffering too. These are very nice people who care deeply about people don't disregard that. I beleive they will do every thing in the power to help John and his family get through this. I hope Nick can see the risks and dangers involved so that he may go to local high schools and express to these new drivers that this can happen to ANYBODY. I wish everyone the best and God bless John for a speedy recovery. From a Tampa resident who prays for you all.

maxwell

His Daddy will get him Off.Think about it,The Rich never go to Jail. His Friends got hurt,and he will Walk

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

#39. You're right. Nick is innocent. He's a good kid that was just in the wrong bar at the wrong time, drinking underage, driving and speeding.

You truely are an idiot.

chris o

last i heard, this kid was getting ready for a season of racing these little cars. i'm thinking unless it's his daddy's team, he's (hopefully) gonna get booted. he has no talent, anyway (if you've seen the show you know this). it's about time the judicial system takes action and lets us know that celebrities and family of celebrities are no better than the rest of us. lock him up and he might learn something.

Debi Davis

Fridayz ...you are right on target! Litlle Brookie wants to show off her Patootie and spread it around and all Daddy Hogan did was obsess as to who was tapping it next. A little too obsessed with her ass. The only career she has is the one Daddy bought her And Nick is a spoiled assed brat who has been taught nothing but how to spend Daddy's money for toys to make him look like the stud he isn't. If Hulkster closed the checkbook..Linda and the two spoiled brats would become scarce. The boy is a smartass, but look at what he was raised to be.

tammy

I find it really sad that people on here who has never raised a child, let alone a teenager or two are so opinionated about someone's parenting skills. You should know we must all be accountable for our own actions and quick blaming your parents or society why you are in trouble. I doubt Nick is blaming his.

chris o

and hulk was named 'father of the year' by some dumb-ass organization... WTF?!?!

Rick Kohn

What cha gonna do now,brudder?!!?

casper

What a joke huh?
Oh well life a bitch when it come.
I think it funny when all those celbs get busted while I get away from it .
Everyday people get away with things that celbs. couldn't never do for rest of their life. Well it ain't my problem they wants some att. they got it and they always end up getting away with those b.s. deals.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

he needs a hard lesson in life

OCD

Oh, hell. Add underage drinking to Nick's list of "stupid things I've done".

Seriously

Oh yeah, the driver of that second car was Hulk, by the way......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments