The Bride of Edward Scissorhands

11/7/2007 7:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Latin Grammy-nominated singer Ivy Queen is known as the Queen of Reggaeton -- and apparently the nail salon too. Five minutes -- pick a color!
Ivy Queen
To the envy of Staten Island secretaries, the 35-year-old Puerto Rican singer showed up to a Latin Grammy event in Vegas on Tuesday, sportin' a nightmarishly blinged-out Freddy Kreuger manicure.

Whatever her music is like, let's hope it sounds better than nails on a chalkboard.

L.S

Thats just nasty how trashy looking.

Joanne

Ewwwwwww!!! Those should be against the law!!! G-R-O-S-S!!!!!

Manbearpig

that looks stupid

MetalLuvah

Those nails are pretty nasty. I feel sorry for any broad that she gets into a cat fight with. That article says that she is 35 ??? She doesn't look a day under 45 to me.

Rustyvain

How is she going to wipe? Sometimes you get a sticky one.

I want to say something really ethnically stereotypical here, but home girl is doing it for me LOL!!

Soooooooo funny big hoop earrings (preferably with name) and nails. funny.

JOEL

Why do you people alwayz have something bad to say about anything??? GOSH!!! She is the Queen of reaggeton and not just because of her music... her lyrics are spectacular!! I don't know about yall! But anyone who speaks their mind about men in general and doesn't gve a flyin F**k will alwayz get props from me! She let's you know how it is, plain and simple and never lets a men put her down...

And TMZ if you're going to post he picture and talk smack about her why even bother to mention her on ur page??? Why don't you stay stuck with britney or Lilo??? Or was it that you were slow on news today ??? Yeah, I thought so!

Rick

Trashy to the core, but I also see american women walking around with this crap.
And just look around in the american nail parlors, the once with the least amount of money spend the most on there nails. Shows you the priorities women have.

Rustyvain

the ta-to just looks classy..........

she really was born in 1945?

Lola La Pistola

That's really a man, right?

Banzai

Hold up isn't this the TRANSVESTITE that adopted his, oooops I mean her niece?

It's well known that Puerto Ricans are more likely to get a sex transplant than anyone else. Don't believe me look it up! So yes this was a man!

Ulf D.

Gypsy do you remember Charles M. Schulz ?
Linus Gift was always propper !
U.

Jez

the nails r pretty ugly but her music is awesome! she rocks and kicks ass!

JaneDoe25

Very ghetto fabulous.

PoorBaby

I do not her nails, but she is an AMAZING singer. The best Reggaetón singer!!!!!!!

Seriously

Fake nails, fake color hair, fake cheeks, fake lips, probably fake boobies......yep, American culture infiltration at it's best! Fake on sister, Fake on!

However, the pattern of the nails is concerning for a serious nasty fungal disorder.....she could've picked something that is at least nice to look at! I mean, they're fake! How hard can it be to make them attractive as well?!?!