Nick Hogan

Charged with Reckless Driving

11/7/2007 11:38 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Clearwater, Fla. Police have arrested Nick Hogan on charges of felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury.

He turned himself in to Clearwater Police this morning and is currently being booked in to the Pinellas County Jail.

Hogan was involved in a one-car crash in August that severely injured his friend, John Graziano. John has severe brain injuries and will likely require specialized care for the rest of his life.

Related Documents:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bry

After his stay in jail, he wont be able to sit down long enough to drive for a while anyway....

opinion

Just another kid that's out of control. Hogan's going to get him off. Make these out of control kids accountable for their actions. FAMOUS or NOT!

Vickie

Does anyone else notice that Terry, seems to be a little obsessed with his daughter. I mean almost every inch of the way in her life.

lisasagitt

nick should be tried as an adult; he was adult enough to race ona track,[and the street] so now that he has negative consequences,they're trying to claim juvenile;what he did was VERY ADULT. this DNA-CHALLENGED hogan spawn should go to adult jail!!!!!!!!

FATBOY

I THINK NICK HOGANS PUNK ASS SHOULD GO TO JAIL JUST LIKE ANYBODY ELSE. HE DONT CARE WHAT HE DID HE THINKS MOM AND DAD WILL BUY HIS WAY OUT OF EVERYTHING. I CANT STAND YHE HOGANS ESPECIALLY THE STUPID KIDS.

singlemom

Nick Hogan will grow up while doing the time. When this unfortunate event occured only he was responsible for his own actions that caused graziano's injuries.
Should graziano die it will be vehicular manslaughter and they will charge him..

Dianne

If the Bolea's were not wealthy, would the attitudes as expressed above be as brutal and unforgiving? I have 4 stepsons, 1 stepdaughter and 1 daughter and 1 son. It doesn't matter who you are, where or how you live, your financial and/or social status - these tragedies happen to all. There is no prejudice in such tragedies. I can also say, from personal experience that you cannot always blame the parents for the actions of their children. Be it good, bad or indifferent kids are kids everywhere.

I wonder who and how old the people are who are writing all this 'they deserve....." I tend to think the answer to that is young teens and young 20 somethings. If this were your friend or family member, you'd all be singing a different tune. Would you then be so judgmental? You know very well that your parents can't control who you choose for friends. You are greatly influenced by your peers in the things you say and do. You go behind your parents backs; speeding, doing drugs, being sexually active and partying, etc. Not all are guilty of this, but all too many are; and, you know this as well as anyone with more than half a brain. I've been there, done that with seven kids. I've also worked within the school system and have seen a lot, on all ends of the spectrum.

You need to remember this: "what goes around, comes around." Chances are pretty good that when (and if) you grow up and have kids of your own, you're going to find out just what I mean. You're not going to get it now because you're too young and full of yourself. You know more than your parents or grandparents ever did or ever will. Live and learn; and believe me, you will.

The Hogan's/Bolea's are having a tough time. They love their kids and like millions of parents everywhere - we'd walk over miles of broken glass for our kids. When they hurt, we hurt. When they are in trouble, we are troubled. We feel like failures even when we know we're not. We feel their pain, disappointments and triumphs. When something bad happens to our children, whether it's accidental or with 'reckless disregard', etc., it puts a hole through our hearts. The worst thing that can ever happen to a parent is to have something bad happen to one of their children.

Nobody is perfect but so what? We're not supposed to be. When was the last time you walked on water? I know I never have, and never will. Stop listening to the 'rag mags' and use your heads for something other than to hold your ears apart. Remember, every time you point a finger at someone else, you're pointing four more right back at yourself. Things happen. What makes you think that you're going to go through life unscathed?

Terry, Linda, Brooke and Nick - this is a terrible thing that has happened to all of you. My thoughts and prayers are with you all, and your friend, along with others in similar situations elsewhere in the world. I'll blow you a hug and a prayer when I get to Clearwater Beach in July. Hang Tough!

Dianne

Senator Craig

He feels bad. No need for you majorly jealus people who cant afford a TOYOTA Supra to comment rudely.

And no I'm not typing this via wi-fi from the mens stall room.

some one in CT.

I am sure that Nick feels really bad for what happened to his friend and foe his careless behavior w/ his driving and I just hope this teaches him a very good lesson as well as everyone else who think driving fast is cool. Too many younge teens are killed by speed related accidents and is a terrible thing to go through or hear of.

TAM

Good. About time!

someday

'bout time. fame and money buys freedom.

wtfrenchtoast

its about time

ann

It's about TIME!!!spoiled, rich brat!

nacho

First? if so it's my first - first.
It's about Nick Hogan is being held responsible for his irresponsible actoins!

emily