Father Crazazy to Conan -- I'm Your Most Dangerous Fan!

11/8/2007 3:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The creepy Catholic priest accused of harassing Conan O'Brien called himself "a stalker of a very different order" -- and judging from the seriously sinister evidence, that's the God's honest truth!
Conan and stalker
TMZ has obtained the disturbing series of letters cited in Father David Ajemian's arrest record, in which the collared priest says he's been "tracking" Conan even from when they were in college at Harvard.

And it gets crazier!

Calling himself "Padre," and writing on his church's letterhead, Ajemian hinted in letters from earlier this year that he might shoot Conan at his Manhattan high-rise and kidnap him like Robert DeNiro's character does to Jerry Lewis in "The King of Comedy." What's more, he demands "a public confession" or else "a spot on [Conan's] couch." Christ!

We're told that Ajemian even contacted the talk show host's parents, who live not far from where Ajemian went to high school in Massachusetts. The horrifying holy man also claims to have stalked John McEnroe, and even tells Conan where he's going to spy on Johnny Mac at a tennis tournament in Boston. Ajemian claims that McEnroe "assaulted" him in the seventh grade "when I wouldn't give up my seat to him." McEnroe's agent didn't return a call for comment.

Finally, at the time of his arrest late last week, Ajemian is alleged to have said, "I wanted to wake Conan up. I wanted to be famous."

robinn

4TH T B I T C H E S!!!!!

RenB

Yet another reason that churches cannot be trusted....I think the Priests and ministers are more corrupt than a lot of people I do and don't know. We have to Respect them because of their authority. F*** that! You don't need a church to talk to God people.

ADC

This guy was a preist in my church! Ugh..

hmm

Robinn needs to get a life.....

Anywho...that was very sick and creepy. I bet he pleads not guilty by reason of insanity...I he doesn't, he should. And this guy is a PRIEST? At least Conan isn't a little 9 year old boy...

notaceleb

THAT'S IT! I'M DONE WITH TMZ! THERES' NO CALL TO TAKE THE LORD'S TITLE IN VAIN FOR YOUR VAIN PERSONAL ATTEMPT AT CELEBRITY AND CASH!

mimi

darn it why did he have to be catholic!!!!!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

It's a shame his one fan turned out to be a loon!

mimi

catholic priest!!!!! agaiin!!!!????

joel cymrot

To # 12;
Do you REALLY think the "LORD" is an imagunary zombie who wants you to eat human flesh and drink human blood -- so you TOO can come back from the dead? Sounds like Freddy Krugger to me! How frigging stupid are you ????
joel

He's Boring now

I wouldnt doubt his claim that John McEnroe assulated him in the 7th Grade. That Prima Donna Raging Headcase Abusive Husband has been a big mouth hot head bully his whole life.

The Conan thing? The Padre needs both counseling and imprisonment. He's dangerous.

Meowch

Sunday Empty Chair- I like the way that you think. Too bad there aren't more like you who aren't brainwashed and can think for themselves. This Conan stalker must be part of the new crop of the Catholic Church's perverts.

Marlb Man

What a loser that priest must be to be stalking that UGLY TALANTLESS MONSTER FACE Conan! They should lock him up!

Marlb Man

Anybody wanna burn one??

Lolita

Just another freaky priest...wait, let me put on my surprised face.

Danielle

It is scary that this "priest" was able to get access to Conan. If he can find out his parents addresses what make people think that it couldn't happen to them. Maybe your not famous but the ability for strangers to access all our information is there. It is scary! I hope people think about the real issues in this case. How do we as a society protect ourselfs from strangers? How do we protect our private information? That should be the question.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments