Dr. Jan Adams' Mugshot

11/13/2007 12:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained this booking photo of Dr. Jan Adams.

Dr. Adams was arrested and booked on March 31, 2006, after pleading no contest to DUI. This was his second drunk driving conviction.

This photo was taken after he turned himself in on December 29, 2006. He was released the next day.

Adams has quite a history. In addition to his March 2006 arrest, he was arrested in September 2002 after his vehicle lost control and hit a parked car. At the time, the good doc told officers on the scene that he lost control of his car when another vehicle failed to stop for a traffic signal. He was unable to provide a description of that car.

J

To all you People who don't know Dr.Adams
Dr. Adams Is a Great Doctor.
He has operated on 4 other people I know.
And They all were Very Satisfied with all there procedures. And
everything went great. And YES he was very sober. I am currently in process of scheduling my surgery. ; )
And I Trust Dr. Adams very much. He is a very SMART man who is very professional.
I feel for Donda West Family. But we have to remember NO matter what
kind of SURGERY we have we are risking our lives . It was her decision
to have this procedure done. She knew all the risks.
People need to stop hating on Dr, Adams for just doing his JOB. Her death wasn't his fault.
And Yes we all make mistakes in our lives. Dr. Adams doesn't deserve to have his past brought to everyones attention. This
could happen to anyone with ANY doctor. Keep Your Head Up Doctor
Adams.
My deepest sympathy Goes out to kanye and his family. You are in my
thoghts and prayers.

Jen, J.LO

OMG, Jamie...SERIOUSLY U R an idiot. FIRST of all, GARUNTEED YOUR SURGERY IS CANCELLED HONEY! Dr. Adams won't be practicing at least until after the medical board does a thorough investigation! His licensed will be revoked more than likely and if he hasn't already, he'll probably hop a plain to Venezuela (or where ever the stars run to hide) where no one can find him. He's in a world of trouble, and I can't believe U actually feel sorry for him!

YES, DR. ADAMS does deserve his past to be brought up. When U walk into a physicians office you fill out a complete H & P, and vice versa! U don't seem to understand, as a patient you are trusting someone else with your life. Any hospital, surgical facility, EVEN insurance providers, REQUIRES a complete background check of all convictions and judgments, pending or closed! AS A HEALTHCARE WORKER FOR 12 YEARS (RN, credentialing specialist), you witness and learn a lot. FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Any part of his medical team that assisted in this surgical procedure, i.e.: nurses, anesthesiologist, etc. are also inleiu of losing their license simply BECAUSE of this lunatic's irresponsible and unprofessional bedside manner! OH! Did I mention IMCOMPETENT!

LISTEN UP PEOPLE! (especially U Jamie ) ANY MD CAN PRACTICE PLASTIC SURGERY, they offer 24 hr seminars in Florida year round!!!! HE WASN'T EVEN BOARD CERTIFIED! BUYERS BEWARE!! CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA, RATHER KNOWN FOR THIS TYPE OF THING! SCAM, SCAM, AND FALSIFY INFO, SCAM, AND SCAM. And all they get is a slap on the wrist!

It is always a tragic and emotional time; in any event that involves a loss of life, loved one, family member, or patient! No one deserves to be butchered at the hands of another that has such little respect for life and others. HIS CREDENTIALS SPEAK VOLUMES - REPEAT offender for DUI, sexual battery, rape, fraud……where does it stop. This is the face of greed people...HOLLYWOOD.

Glad to know your 4 friend think they're fine so far, HOWEVER; side effects can take years to surface. JUST because your surgery doesn't show a botched procedure, doesn't mean there currently isn’t or won't be future neurological problems, seizures, gastrointestinal and digestive problems, etc. REMEMBER, plastic surgery is ONLY a temporary solution!

Jen, J.LO

Mitchell Miller

It's all in the work of God. Yes God does allow these situations to come into our lifes, to make us stronger. We will never understand God's plans for our lives, and when these situations do arise...it is in those moments is when the FAITH has to kick in and we know that God is at work. It's easy when nothing bad is going on in our lives to say that God's blessings is upon us...but when the storms come that is when we have to know that when we call on Jesus, he will be there.
Kanye, my brother, be strong through this and know that the salvation of the Lord is with you! Speak life into this segiment of your life and Please give thanks unto the Lord for allowing your mother to be who she was and still is in your life. Remember this, when you need to hear her voice and to see her face just quite your spirit, Get in a quite place and wait...you will see her still.

My brother through all of this I beg you please do not let the devil win, your mother is a gift from God to you. God has other plans for her and the SEEDS she has planted in your life will still grow, if you allow them to. Bless other with all that she has planted in you and remember to STOMP on that old wily serpents head as I will be doing the same from this side. If you love god, then trust God! We will never know your pain, because it's your pain. But we will wait to see your JOY in the harvest of your mother's seed. God is still blessing you...right now at this moment. This is for Mr. Kanye West himself " Let nothing stop him from reading this....not even you". And to all who needs help in your lives try God, and when you think he has failed you..the Bible says to wait on the Lord... when you have waited, I say go back and wait some more. God is an on time God and he will never foresake you!

GiantFan2008

He's a Dr. Sleeze! I hope he gets the max. No accountibility for someones life. These Docs want nothing but money, they all make me sick.

M

I dont really know what to type, I'm just so pissed that Kanye had to lose his mother! If he had all this baggage, he shoulda kept his ass out of the operating room.

Ken

The guy is a frickin' butcher! I know when the coroner's report come out they will charge his ass. I'm so sad that happened to Kanye's mom. On Donda's end I don't think she is much to blame. I can understand her choosing a physician if Oprah recommended him. She figured the butcher Adams would have been a trusted physican.

Oprah needs to do thorough research before she goes off and recommends quacks to people that can cost them their lives. It's so not fair that Donda lost her life in a senseless death like that. I also think this sends a message that people should like their bodies the way they are. Lose weight naturally through diet and exercise!

mrs. lee

once again a blk man has been judged, and convicted and people don't even know the entire story. when will people realize that if it's your time to go it's going to happen no matter if you are on the operating table or behind a desk, we all have a time to die, and we never know when or how. IT WAS HER TIME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Listed

Tina...Check your facts before you bash. "smart (SHE was a doctor)"...Dr. Jan Adams is a MAN and as of right now he still IS a Dr. Nice.

That being said, if he is willing to think he can drive fine after drinking, why not do his job fine after drinking? Many alcoholics drink on the job or show up to the job after drinking. If it were my mother, I would be pointing to the 2 DUIs for sure. It could have had EVERYTHING to do with it.

Dawn

I've had surgery done by DR.JAN ADAMS a breast aumentation from a B cup to a D and a lift. As breast feeding my children had made me sag .EUCLID OUTPATIENT SURGERY CENTER GIVE ME NO LIFT AND INFECTION SO BAD THAT I HAD TO HAVE ONE IMPLANT REMOVED.AND I SIT HERE TODAY ONE SMALL AND ONE LARGE BREAST AND NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO HAVE THE OTHER IMPLANT REMOVED.i WAS SO EXCITED TO HAVE THE PROCEEDER DONE BY A HOLLYWOOD DOCTOR THAT HAD BEEN ON TV MANY TIMES AND HAD HIS OWN SHOW. IT IS A MISTAKE THAT I HAVE TO LIVE WITH EVERY TIME I LOOK INTO A MIRROR .MY BELIEF IS THAT THE GUY HAD TO BE ON MORE THEN JUST A DRUNKIN SPREE. HE COULD GET ANY AND ALL THE DRUGS THE WANTED AND WHAT ABOUT THE anesthesia DR> JEIROUDI he had to know that it wasn't right and the girls in the office it is time to step up and make HIM pay for the damage HE haS done NO ONE WOULD WANT TO MAME ANOTHER LIKE HE HAS TO ME AND SO MANY OTHER JUST STEP FORWARD AND LETS HANG HIM THE LEGAL WAY. i COULDN'T EVEN STANDUP ON MY OWN WHEN A WOMEN PUSHED ME OUT AND TOOK ME TO THE CAR IN A WHEELCHAIR.YET ON THE REPORT THEY SAY I AM AWAKE .i ONLY REMEMBER HER YELLING AT ME TO STAND .FROM FOUNTAIN VALLEY ALL THE WAY HOME TO BAKERSFIELD I NEVER WOKE -UP MY FRIEND OF 28 YEARS CARRIED ME THE BEST HE COULD IN TO THE HOUSE . I SLEEP A LOT AND THE PAIN WAS WORSE THEN HAVING A CHILD.2 DAYS GO BY AND NOW TO SEE MY NEW BREAST THAT I PAID 5900.00 MOST OF IT PUT ON CREDIT CARDS OR MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO DR.JEIROUDI ?????????????????? HE HAD THIS GUY NAMED SALEM AS A SALES ACCOUNTANT ALSO A KIM TO SALE YOU A TICKET AT A HIGH PRICE AND THEN YOU GET NOTHING THAT WAS PROMISED .MY LIFT WASN'T DONE .AND IN THE OPERATION REPORTS I COULD FIND OUT WHY.i ASKED FOR THE MONEY BACK AND THEY SAID THAT IT WOULD BE SENT.THE REPORT STATES because of the amount of sagging and skin tissue and the desire to minimize scarring it was felt that placement of the implant on top of the muscle and deep to the mammary gland would be the best to fill the space. I WANTED IT BACK UNDER THE MUSCLE DO TO THE FACT THAT BREAST CANCER CAN BE DETECTED EASIER.anyways the wound is closed in 2 layers using 4.0 Vicryl suture. the patient was then seated upright to evaluate the breasts.THOUGH THE BREASTS CONTINUED TO LOOK SOMEWHAT TUBULAR THE IMPLANTS DID IN FACT FILL THE MEDIAL SPACE RESULTING IN CLEAVAGE. THE PATIENT WAS EVALUATED AT THIS TIME TO SEE IF A BENELLI LIFT WOULD BE OF SOME BENEFIT. AFTER THIS WAS COMPLETED IT WAS FELT THAT DO TO THE LAXITY OF THE SKIN AND THE FACT THAT THE IMPLANT WAS NOT DEEP TO THE MUSCLE TO ALLOW FOR THE MUSCLE INSERTIONS TO HOLD IT IN PLACE THAT IT WOULD BE BEST TO CLOSE THIS POCKET AND ALLOW THE IMPLANTS TO DESCEND AND FURTHER EVALUATE TO SEE IF THE NIPPLES REQUIRED ANY SKIN EXCISION. THE OPERATION WAS THEN TERMINATED AND THE PATIENT WAS TAKEN TO RECOVERY ROOM IN GOOD CONDITION. SHE RECEIVED APPROXIMATELY 800CC OF FLUID.ESTIMATED BLOOD LOSS WAS MINIMAL.WHY COULDN'T HE TELL WHAT TYPE OF SKIN I HAD. I NEVER SMELT ALCOHOL ON HIS BREATH . DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD LAWYER

J

J LO ,Get a Life and leave Dr, Adams alone. PLEASE for all of us get your facts straight.
None of the stuff that they are spreading about him in the media has anything to do with Donda West' death. It is just unfortuante that she died. But she died because her heart was not good. PLEASE Get GOD into your life ; ) (If you had him you wouldn't be judging other people.)

stacey

I agree, there are a lot of idiots on here! but what i wanted to say is that my heart goes out to kanye's family in their time of loss. but i feel that with any surgery you are taking a risk and that the only reason this is being brought to the forfront is because it was kanye's mother. yes by all means Dr. Jan was wrong for his drunk driving, but this has nothing to do with this case. This is an attempt to smear his name. My prayers go out to both families, God bless them both. k

v

Why did she go to this man? An educated person knows they have choices. i would like to know why she went to him?
I feel sorry for Kenye!
I hope women learn form this
The most high gave you this body for a reason!
Dont let allopathic medicine contaminate your brain!
Choose holism.
Mediate and excercise..then there wont be heart attaches, sugeons and low self esteem!

James Gelb

No surprise Dr. Jan Adams was endorsed by Oprah. Everyone on this planet thinks
she is on par with Jesus Christ. No responsible individual would ever promote the
work of a "plastic surgeon" who is not board certified.
Now it is time I suppose to listen to Oprah and "support" Barack Obama. Maybe then
an individual unqualified to be President will lead all of us into even bigger trouble.

carol griffin

Let's be real people. An arrest for DUI does not constitute a drunk. How many times have you driven home from a party, with just one too many. if you had been stopped by the CHP what would have happened to you?There are risks associate with all surgical procedures(i am a medical professional). I don't know what happened with Ms. West. but most often then not the gen. anes. cause the problem.,rather then the surgery. Don't be so quick to judge. Are we just hating on a successful african/americamn man? We (meaning americans) placed george bush in the oval office. Is he a drunk?. He has had some problems in the pass. People die in OR's every day, this is not unusual.
I would also like to extend love and caring to the west family.

NOBAMA

DIG DEEPER..HOW DID HE GET LICENSED? I DON'TTHINK HE'S VERY SMART, BECAUSE HE'S ACTING TO TYPE WITH HIS SNIFFING AROUND AND PROWLING ATER HIS PATIENTS. HIS BEHAVIOR INDICATES LOW IQ, WHICH AFFECTS JUDGEMENT.
MD'S TYPICALLY HAVE IQ'S SIGNIFICANTLY ABOVE 100. BET HIS ISN'T. BET IT'S CLOSER TO 90. BET THAT WON'T GET YOU THRU PRE MED AND FOR SURE NOT INTO MED SCHOOL! THE REAL CRIMINAL ACT IN THIS CASE WAS ESCORTING THIS ANIMALTHROUGH THE EDUCATION SYSTEM UNDER THE GUISE OF AFFIRMTIVE ACTION.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR "OUTRAGE", LOOK THERE--AND ASK YOUR DOCTOR WHAT HIS IQ IS? --HAPPY KWAANSA--

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments