Subject of Dog's Tirade Allegedly Gave Alcohol to Minors

11/13/2007 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dog Chapman, Monique ShinneryTucker Chapman's girlfriend, Monique Shinnery, was thrown out of a Honolulu club last month for allegedly purchasing drinks for underage patrons.

Shinnery -- who was the subject of a racist tirade by Duane "Dog" Chapman that was secretly recorded by Tucker -- was at the 21-and-over club Lulu's in Honolulu on the night of October 13.

According to Honolulu P.D. Detective Eli Walters, who was off duty and working security that night, Shinnery was asked to leave the club after it was learned she was giving drinks to people under the age of 21.

When Walters came over to help remove Shinnery and Chapman from the club, he tells TMZ that Shinnery immediately began playing the race card -- saying the only reason they were being kicked out was that they were an interracial couple.

Walters tells TMZ that the only reason he ever knew who they were was because Tucker came back later that night to get the full rundown on why they were tossed. In fact, Walters tells us that he gave Tucker his contact info so he could get a book signed by the Dog! He never heard back.

As for Monique, TMZ has learned she is a teacher in a public school. Some character.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

A DOG FAN 4-EVER

I NEED TO MAKE A CORRECTION I POSTED ON # 219. I MEANT TO SAY THAT TO # 217. THANK YOU # 217. IT IS GOOD KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT TAKE THE TIME TO DO THE RESEARCH AND HAVE CONNECTED BRAIN CELLS AND ARE WILLING TO USE THEM GREAT JOB :-)

HawaiiGirl

THE NIGHT MONIQUE AND TUCKER WENT TO LULU'S, SATURDAY OCTOBER 13, THE CLUB IS 18 AND OVER.

FIRE IS THE NAME USED ON SATURDAY NIGHTS AT LULU'S, AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT 21 HAVE TO WEAR WRISTBANDS. IT'S NOT UNUSAL, FOR THOSE WHO WERE CAUGHT BUYING ALCOHOL FOR MINORS, NOT TO BE ARRESTED. INSTEAD THEY ARE KICKED OUT AND BANNED FROM THE CLUB.

MONIQUE WAS LUCKY. SHE MAY NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, BUT OBVIOUSLY HER LACK OF TACT, MORALS, JUDGEMENT, CLASS, DIGNITY, GRACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND BEAUTY -- SHE'S NO HALLE BERRY. SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HATTIE MCDANIEL -- CLEARLY SHOWS THAT SHE IS EXACTLY WHAT DOG PREDICTED: AN UNSAVORY SHADY PERSON. *this is an opinion not fact*

A DOG FAN 4-EVER

#217 I HOPE YOU GET THESE LAST TWO POSTS. THEY WERE MEANT FOR !!!!! KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING AND WONDERFUL WORK!!!! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO REMIND US ALL THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY-- GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT. THANKS AGAIN :-)

jeff

Monique Shinnery & her illegal offense of purchasing alcohol for minors, is at issue........no-one else. It is irrelevent , if you disagree. She committed the offence. The offence is illegal. That is a fact of law. It is irrelevent who else has done this ,or how many times . She was caught. She is at fault. The crimes of others have no part in this issue, this is "her" offense. The icing on her exterior is melting, to expose the decay inside. Time, will expose more rot.

native

I know this isn't re: the article but since the race card keeps showing up here goes, I am so sick of some blacks playing the race card and please don't say that's not true. I am not generalizing these are facts but where I live 3 subsidized housing dev were built, beautiful places within 6 months all 3 places were trashed, 93% of the people living there were black. The police dept was there so much due to drugs,shootings etc they had to hire more officers for those areas alone. The majority of people on welfare in my state are black, why? because it's easier to keep popping out babies (and feeling sorry for yourself) whose fathers don't play child support and guess who has to take care of them? We do. The majority of people in prisons in my state are black and it's not because they are being picked on. Quit complaining about your sorry ass life and do something about it. Go to school, get a real job and give others a positive example instead of bringing up slavery when you weren't even alive then. Every race has been prejudiced against, Italians, Irish etc you don't own the monopoly on discrimination. You want to complain about the way your life is and how you are treated but some of you don't do anything about it, you just pull out the race card. Poor me!!! BooHoo. I was a victim of reverse discriminaion. A woman I worked with was black and breaking so many of the workplace rules but, she got away with it because she had made noise about a discrimination lawsuit, she got away with stealing,lying etc because they didn't want to write her up. I am from Cherokee descent on both sides, maybe I should just sit around with a giant chip on my shoulder and complain about how the white man took all my land.

Shanna Lou

Come on America, can we not have free speech to express our opinions!!! Give him a break.

Dog is all about forgivness and starting over. Every "Dog the Bounty Hunter" show I have ever seen, he has been compassionate and forgiving to people who have done wrong. It is his turn to be forgiven.

Lori

"47. I do not care if it is dog, anyone from the Negro community or otherwise, the word holds very painful memories especially for those who lived through this very difficult and painful times, and had to go through so many hardship to give negros the priviledge of equality, the right to vote, try to put an end to segregation etc.. All men are created equal."

Please, if all men are created equal, then why do we have affirmative action?

That's nice. She's a teacher, buying underaged kids alcohol and dating an ex-con. The comment was made in a private conversation between family members and they are trying to capitalize on it. And she says that Dog defamed her? She's a skank.

realman

A message to all the dog fans from tuckers girlfriendhttp://www.bloggernews.net/111657

LI

m: I only wrote "if that's what really happened" b/c that race card incident wasn't mentioned in the initial press release, the first I've seen it is on TMZ, from their interview with Walters. I didn't talk to him, or anyone who was there, so I don't know.

HawaiiGirl

To #265,

That link is old news. It was posted a week and a half ago. Catch up will ya?

native

I was just told some of my comments were pretty harsh. Sorry, but they are just the facts. I had the balls to say what so many of you are thinking and don't even try and act all innocent like you have no idea what I am talking about.

Erica

#256 Milo
Though I am not a Black male and have not gone through what you have, do not claim to understand what other races have gone through. Did your Parents have to witness family members executed in the wars? Did your entire family lose there homes because someone trampled there homeland and killed everyone in there path? Have you been denied work because of an accent? Because of your sex? Because of your age? As a child did you have to help your mother deliver news papers at dawn to make sure we had a meal at home? Have you ever been beaten or raped?
I have, all of the above. Oh and guess what, I am white. Stop stereotyping and lumping all people together as racists. Your statements perpetuate hate. Its time to move forward with human rights and stop this cr*p. There are wonderful hardworking and honest people in all races, and there is trash as well. Dog, his son and the Girlfriend are all presenting themselves to be trash. How are you presenting yourself?

Erica

#268 - Cherokee - Kudos for speaking your mind! Though my experiences are different, and I may not agree with everything you say, you have a right to your opinion as anyone else here does as well.

WHAT?

MILO, I don't think your problem is your color.
It's called anti-social personality disorder. I did my homework too.
You don't HEAR anything but YOU.
LISTEN:
I left home @14 for being beat. Don't beat my kids. Worked through it, and didn't carry it with me. NOW after the struggles of sacrafice & poverty, I have twice the success of my parents & a VERY happy family. B/C I used it to my advantage- I did not have a childhood, I gave that to my children. My color does NOT or should NOT matter to you, only the fact that I AM HUMAN and bleed of the same color.

If I did not "move on," I would be of use to no one, let alone myself. Prob. prison for hurting someone physically-you know, the way Dad was teaching me. Don't carry what is wrong, with you. Rise above it and become better than HATE.

It was worth every punch as that little girl.

native

Thanks Erica. I guess that's what this is all about, freedom of speach. Unfortunately my specific experiences they have tainted the way I look at this subject. Have a great day everybody. Oh, by the way, I got "laid off" from that job because of supposed budget cuts but the black girl that somehow got a giant raise after she started he discrimintion B.S.is still working there, still lying, still causing chaos.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments