T.I. -- I'm Innocent, Ya Dig!

11/14/2007 10:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The King isn't dead -- at least that's what T.I. is saying in a new online video, his first "public" comments since being placed under house arrest.

In a videotaped statement on StreetCred.com, a robed T.I. defends himself against weapons charges, saying, "I look forward to being exonerated on all charges ... I can't stress that enough to ya, ya dig."

T.I. is under home confinement while awaiting trial and is under 24-hour monitoring. He requested to hold Thanksgiving at his house, but withdrew his request after getting negative feedback.

$$$$$$$

I heard that TI lost one of his closet friend. I don't know how true this is, but I can say guns don't do nothing but take another life or ruin a life. Deep inside people want to hate, but when God send in a flood, strong wind, fire are whatever we put the hating behind and start working for God. We are all beautiful people, might not show it at times, but we are. Let stop hurting other feelings and start praying for forgiveness. Love and not hate, because you never know who God might send your way. If you lost a loveone through violent ask God to forgive that person and you forgive too. Get to Heaven, so that you can reunite with your loveones. Sorry this is a confuse world that we're living in, but remember we is passing through.

May God bless everybody

Lenn K.

We all have machine guns for home protection, right Clifford!!

just wondering

...not worthy of a comment, BUT, I wish the best for Nancy Grace who is suffering right now, get well soon !!, we miss advocates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steven

What is he going to say when he is found guilty, "ya dig"? You can take TI out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of TI. Another dumb@$$ with money.

budweiser

yeah cause the ATF goes after random people for no reason what so ever, damn he is ignorant

sarah

I hope the procecutor and the judge see this

Bird

See what he does with the priviledge of house arrest? Send his behind to jail.

You got caught red handed T.I. No trial is going to help you. Take a plea!

MH

If you want to make a statement to look better you might not want to go on a website called street cred and maybe wear a suit instead of a robe and not wear a hat sideways and maybe talk properly. A judge tends to look at things like that, ya know.

Werd

Regards

Michelle

Enjoy your home, T.I.---you were caught red-handed, and after the trial, your "digs" aren't going to be your home!!! Ya dig?

tbos

sure you are.......................................lol

kim suck

he lies like a ****** going to jail~

Fly on The Wall

This guy is crazier than K Feds attorny - Kaplan. Wake up dude, your ass in going to the pokey.

Address all comments to Harv

Have a great day.

name withheld

Many people have avid collections. When you incur large sums of money it would enable you to have a plether of objects at your hand. He chooses to collect guns. It's a southern thang.

ya dig?

name withheld

Kaplans not crazy. He's a superb lawyer. You haven't been able to tell by the court proceedings?

MSWIN

OK T.I. YOU GOT CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING THAT EVIDENTLY YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR AWHILE. COMMON SENSE TELLS US THAT BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU WHERE SO COMFORTABLE PICKING UP MACHINE GUNS IN A STORE PARKING LOT FOR WHAT WE STILL DONT KNOW..I MEAN WHERE YOU PLANNING TO SHOOT OF THE AWARDS SHOW OR SOMETHING???!!!...YOU WHERE A LITTLE BIT TO COMFORTABLE...COME ON T.I FACE IT YOUR ARE A CRIMINAL AND GOT CAUGHT...JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU CAN TAKE A PERSON OUT THE GHETTO BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE GHETTO OUT THE PERSON...GET IT TOGETHER T.I LET YOUR PRIDE GO...PRAY FOR GOD TO CHANGE YOU BECAUSE HE HAS TRUELY BLESSED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST GET YOU A GOOD LAWYER...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments