Britney Runs Over Another Photographer!

11/15/2007 10:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's a dangerous job to be snapping Britney Spears' picture -- last night another paparazzo screamed for Brit to please remove her tire from his foot.

TMZ caught Brit at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills, where the drivin' popwreck was surrounded by photogs as she made her way into the parking lot. The paps refused to move, despite several warnings and documented footage of how Britney rolls. Moments later, Brit shockingly rolled her new wheels over a guy's foot.

These days, every time she goes out, someone gets hurt! Expect to see that shoe on eBay any day now.

Lenn K.

Is there anyother celeb that is stalked like Britney right now? Of course not and the media is doing something that even Elvis, the Beatles and other great performers haven't had done to them! The real question is WHY? It surely isn't her talent!!

Laddy

go look at ALL the footage available on That Other Blog....she pulls an illegal u-turn and is also speeding....they need to get her off the road before she kills someone....i'm not talking about killing a pap i'm talking about killing a regular person. no joke. she is DANGEROUS.

kee

i'm hate to hear that someone got hurt, but u know what, i was wondering how long it would take for one of those dumb-azzzzz to get hurt....

Happy Days

If someone was lurking around my car and following me everywhere I went, I'd run over them too! (Of course I won't purchase gas and coffee on a daily basis, but I digress) I can't imagine living her life with stalkers by the truckload on a regular basis. your kind should be ashamed of yourselves!!

Get out of the way and maybe you won't get hit/run over!

I wonder when they will finally pass a law where it is legal to injure someone taking your photograph... I'd vote for it!

annoyed

You play with fire, you get burned.

She's a menace on the road. Don't the paparazzi watch these videos? Stay out of her way, Toejam.

cheryl

BRAVO TO # 18 ! ! ! ! ! I AGREE WITH YOU 100% BEFORE SOME INNOCENT PERSON ENDS UP DEAD & CAN'T EVEN DEFEND HIMSELF !!! SO HOW ABOUT IT KEVEN & MONEY MAKER ATTORNEY KAPLAN !!! GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC

Oh c'mon...anyone who thinks this is Brit's fault needs to get a brain assessment. Try driving with 30 or more people flashing cameras in your face and see if you run over any stupid Paps feet. Brit should get a restraining order. These Paps are nothing but trouble, all a bunch of lazy ass do nothings who do nothing to contribute to the world except breathe air that other hard working people deserve more. BLAH...it would suck to be you

workisgood

The photographers are relentless and swarming and that if they should get MORE than a foot ran over it is clearly their own fault. Not a Brit fan but enough is enough.

U Got Schooled

Anyone with half a brain can see that the paparazzi and media are responsible for many of Brit's misfortunes. I'd be a nervous wreck driving if I had all those photogs after me. Funny how we never heard of Britney's "bad" driving abilities until the stalkarazzi became problomatic. Can any of you use common sense and realize that Brit is human just like the rest of us? Imagine if the tables were turned and it was one of us in her shoes. Would you be perfect? Would you be parent of the year? Would you make mistakes? It amazes me how many idots are out there believing everything they read about her or any other celebrity. Do any of you have the ability to think for yourselves? Or are you jumping off a bridge because everyone else is? The media manipulates you everyday and you fall for it every time. I feel sorry for many of you. Others deserve to look like an ass.

confused

Leave her the hell alone, you freak shows! I'm not a fan of Brittany...she's a freak show also, but If I had people surrounding my car like that I would run over more than a foot!

parent

Run 'em over Brit! Not that I condone it, but come on people get out of the f'in way!!!

rjinchi

not a fan of Spears, but WTF - what do you guys who dont have real jobs expect - you stand in front and around her car and expect not to get dinged up a bit? Get a real job - maybe something like serving fries or burgers......

SuziON

OMG I would have ran them all down.... they're so annoying!!
DUH LET ME SAY IT SLOWER FOR YOU PAPS.....
gggeettt ooouuuttt ooooff theeee wwwaayy OF A MOVING VEHICLE!!!!
And I supposed this clip will be going to court to, in which I hope so because the judge can see what idiotic people Brits dealing with.
Yes they're trying to get their feet ran over... this is getting dangerous and she needs to hire a driver for her own saftey... who cares about the dumb asses chasing her and standing infront of her car snapping pictures.
On the other hand, she has a right to drive her vehicle, she's not a bad driver it's the village idiots chasing her that make it dangerous.

Ladydi

she could hire a driver, but she likes attention, if she really wanted to get her children back she would subject herself to this,,yes the pap's are wrong, but as you see they are not breaking the law, and if you know anything about insurance, if a car hits a pedestrian, the driver is at fault..
I just hope she gets ordered not to drive her kids around, becuz this is just crazy..she refuses to lay low..she wants to be out and about,,,she needs intervention..

sheri

what an idiot. if you are going to stand in the way of a moving vehicle, it is going to happen. it would not suprise me if he tries to get money out of this. completely his fault.
loser