Natalie Portman -- Soulja Girl?

11/15/2007 2:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Natalie Portman and Soulja Boy: Click to Watch!Natalie Portman proved she could shake it like a stripper in "Closer." But did her pole dancing skills come in handy when Soulja Boy showed up to TRL to teach her some dance moves? Pop and lock, Padme!

Fearless Natalie didn't back down from the challenge, as Soulja gave her a crash course in crunk.

yonkers new york

Natalie Portman can sit there and pick her toes and she would STILL be extremely hottt! Although I would rather watch her dance!!! -A

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Shake it Girl!

You are my future ex wife!

Frankie

Lover her....she is too cute!

GoodbyeBigDogYouWontBeMissed

I think that dance is an exact copy of a dance that I saw while on safari in Africa.
It was a welcome dance that the tribe performed for the tourists hoping that some money would fall out of our pockets while we jumped up and down.

The dance was Crank Dat Rich American Tourist

There may be some international copyright infringement going on.
Crank Dat Lawsuit!

Fraulein_Steve

Perhaps Soulja Douche should take a look at Natalie Portman's rap comedy sketch on SNL for some real hardcore. damn, girl!

name withheld

that's a pretty funny comment there

Crank Dat Lawsuit

Sparticus

so the thing these days, white girls acting dumb and stupid over the natives and their low life way of acting . You like em when they are buffoonish . You like em when they dance ,smile and shuffle their feet while looking like clowns! . Do that make you feel even more superior white girl? You dont see white girls demanding their white men to act like buffons!!! Only those dumb A### loser hood idiots!!

JustABand

I guess she really *is* getting desperate...
www.undergroundunrest.com/blog

lisalisatheoneiadore

i can't believe that's a real dance!
are we sure this isn't one of those "can't buy me love" kind of mistakes?
does patrick dempsey do this dance?

eyeamtym

i would so love for her to be my future ex girlfriend. i can just picture the great times we would have between our first kiss and our arguing to end the relationship.
no matter who the girl is they just become the normal basic annoying girl eventually

Something to think about.

New target/victim young hip hop kids.

College Grad

@OPTIQUEST

But whose really the loser? Cause your white friends are lining their pockets with millions. So shuffle away...

yesss!

highlight of my day

Sparticus

College Grad -well maybe if he scratched his head and say " yesam missser , I'll shuffle for ya before "master" gets home. I''saa dance for ya! he he (smiling wide with the big white teeth) I am sure the money's good ,if you can get the work.

Leedy

Why all the negative comments..... Obvious "jealousy" of a white girl dancing with a black guy. She was doing a good job. All the negative comments are from white guys with no rhythm!!!!!

Always hating what you don't understand...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments