Slash Says He Was Burned on Real Estate Deal

11/15/2007 9:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Saul Hudson -- or as he's better known, "Slash" of Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver -- and his wife have filed suit over a house they say they were duped into buying.

TMZ obtained the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, against real estate agent Gregory Holcomb and Sotheby's International Realty, in which the Hudsons claim they "thought they had found their dream house," but say it turned out to be a nightmare.

The suit says, among other things, they were told the house was on a private, gated street. The house, they allege, turned out to be on a public street with very little parking. They also say it was much smaller than the 7800 sq. ft. in the listing, and there were issues with the home's title.

Because they say Holcomb and Sotheby's withheld this information from them, the Hudsons have suffered "grief, shame, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, worry, disappointment, nervousness, stomach disorders, backaches, loss of appetite and inability to concentrate on work." They are suing for an amount in excess of $1 million.

barb

You don't check it out before buying? How smart is that??

ZhuZhu

Sounds like the wizard bought the property sight unseen.

robinn

2ND BITCH

Maybe Slash can join the low IQ radical racist Democrat Bonds as low IQ losers of the year - don't you just love the low class liberals like these 2 & the Clintons?

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

WAAAAAAAH!!!! I was once in a rock band but now I suck!
WAAAAAAH!!!! I'm an ignorant illiterate idiot!
WAAAAAAH!!! I bought at the high end of the market that has crashed!
WAAAAAAAH!! I can't even hire a decent lawyer who can write a decent complaint that won't get tossed out of court on demurrer!
WAAAAAAAH!! Somebody change my diapers!!
WAAAAAAAH!! I may go back to rehab!!!

Slash is a typical jerkweed liberal Democrat - "oh I thought it was a cul de sac - very private ..." - loser liberal - go look you jerk - "... oh I'm a victim ..."

Sam

Who buys a house these days without looking at it? This was supposed to be their dreamhouse yet if they had actually looked at it, they would've known all of the obvious problems they've suggested they discovered.

Slash is like the racist Simpson "... oh I can do no wrong ..." - so cool - move into the lousy house & fix it up - do a little work for a change - radical liberal Democrat.

Leela

See that's the thing about us normal folk. We:
a) don't believe we're too "good' to check out property ourselves
b) understand what a title search is
c) have basic visual and math skills
d) we know when it's time to retire to Florida

Can you say washed up, used up, sorry and old?

Todd Lee

i agree with the rest of you, they dont you actually SEE things before they buy it?

OH THE TRAVISITY!!!

eyeamtym

caveat emptor let the buyer beware.

9inch

Whats a wussy.... market when down..... and his payment went up from the crappy loan he qualified for.
Irresponsible cry baby.
Man up and live with your purchase.

Did ya buy the place while in rehab?

Kelli

Lot of bitter Republicans tonight. I understand, I would be bitter if I were you to.Get laid and feel better.

tim

SAUL HUDSON???

Biker 1957

This sounds like the typical worker's comp claim. I can see where a guy who calls himself "Slash" would feel shame and humiliation, but the rest is hogwash.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments