Dr. Adams and the Plastic Surgery Nightmare -- The Pix

11/17/2007 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This lovely woman was left with horrific scars after a surgery performed by Dr. Jan Adams.

TMZ TV interviewed Julie Coleman, who says her body is "marred for life," after she appeared as a patient on Dr. Jan's Discovery Health show "Plastic Surgery: Before and After."

Coleman gave TMZ photos of her body right after the operation.

WARNING: These pictures are extremely graphic.

Dr. Jan Adams patient

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Crystal

Eeek!

jake the snake

First Bitches!!

OMG, how terrible.

jake the snake

damn, not first

Gimme a break

That is just awful. That poor woman. This guy should be hung. He destroyed that poor woman. I feel bad to say this, but her body looks horrible. That is the most disgusting thing I ever saw. Now, Kanye's mother is dead. This woman in the pictures should be glad she is still alive. I hope this guy's license gets revolked and that he pays for these crimes, because that is what that woman & Kanye's Mom is...a crime.

alov

This guy is SO done. I'm so grateful for the attention this case is getting. People need to be educated.

BLINKING !!

OMG, thats horiible. She was still opened up kinda on the sides there..Wow I'm stay the way I am. Thats just GROSS what they did there.

vickanoff

May God bless that poor woman.. My heart breaks for her.

Disturbed

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ENOUGH!

WE GET THE IDEA TMZ! SERIOUSLY!

Jo Jo

Oh,man.....tough to look at. That man shouldn't be allowed to work on animals never mind people. Maybe when he gets out he can get a job at a damn butcher shop. And to think of all the people who enabled this enept fool.

Gimme a break

Now that I think of it, I think I would have done a better job at these plastic surgeries that this quack did. It is sad, one woman is dead, the other has to live with horrible scars the rest of her life. My best friend got a body lift and her scars look nothing like that poor woman's. Her doctor was accredited, professional, and um....qualified. This guy must have got his license from a cracker jack box. I just read about one of his other guinea pigs, um, I mean patients...How do you forget to take a sponge out of a wound? Um, when you are stitching...you don't see it in there? Come on...it's too bad they couldn't do a alcohol test on him, now because it is too late.

Jeff Kay

....and he appeared on OPRAH. Kind of like the books she endorses.....

averagejoe

this is why you shouldn't believe everything you see on Oprah.

She is bad news. She supports women who kill their babies, gays, etc.
She has no morals.

Jeff Kay

affirmative action at it's very best. Had to fill a quota at medical school ....so there ya go. Help a brotha out.....and everyone else pays.

FlBiker

I cannot believe anybody would trust that greasy grinning piece of crap with surgery. People can really be that stupid?

FlBiker

Nice work Discovery Health Network, anybody ever hear of due diligence?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments