Dr. Adams' First Appearance after Death

11/16/2007 7:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Jan Adams has resurfaced, just days after the death of his patient, Donda West.

Adams arrived at an LA County Courthouse in San Pedro, Calif. today to answer questions about his assets, in relation to a malpractice judgment against him. Lori Ufondu was awarded more $100,000 after Dr. Adams left a sponge in her for six years after performing plastic surgery.

Today's hearing is designed to grill the good doctor, and to follow a money trail to satisfy the judgment.

windy

dr. death only leaves his house when he has to face an ex patient. too bad he won't have to face kayne's mom until heaven.

I know I am just as racist as Adams - please forgive the nefarious Fly soul.

I should be in prison with Adams don't you think?

Thanks for the ID on me as racist & sexist.

Just Wondering

Harvey,

Thank you so much for keeping me updated with this story. I was going to get a breast reduction but after this I decided not to do it. I don't trust any plastic surgeon!!!

The whole situation is awful!! My heart goes to Kanye!!!

yes - I have an IQ of about 50 & really am the bossman of 2 poodles only - so I shall just slink back to my rented trailer.

windy

i need an ass implant. how much does he charge?

Even after 5 plastic surgeries - the low class racist Adams boy is still hung like a hamster - similar to Fly on The Wall - women avoid their fat & ugly backsides in droves.

windy

bossman u own 2 poodles. thats what i call dinner.

Sharona

I'm just curious, who is it that did all of Michael Jackson's surgeries?

Lola La Pistola

All operating rooms have nurses that are supposed to keep track of every instrument and material used during surgery. This nurse is supposed to count of every single piece that is used and this nurse then confirms to the doctor that everything is accounted for before the doctor closes.

This inventory nurse should be held responsible, too.

windy

i will super glue his thumbs to his hands so he can't cut anymore.

As registered Independents we must point out how low class & low IQ black Dem's like Oprah, Jacko, Adams, Bonds, Orenthal - all get caught with their ugly diseased STD ridden fat backsides in the end - jailtime for Winfrey - axe her if she cares?

cochino

TMZ wtf is up with this guy?

He isnt famous, and neither was the person who died!!!!!

So stop making him into a celebrity!!!!!

Lovely how plastic people stick together - sleazy & slimey & UFO ridden - just like the Dem's "debating" each other - passion for corrupt endeavors & racism against fellow racists & sexists & homo-sexuals tribal ones.

Tracy

LOL, I think this is a candidate for Leno's "Stupid Headlines"

I love it how USA blacks are so amusing, entertaining, & animated - maybe do a King syndicate reality show with Adams, Bonds, Orenthal, Jacko, & Kanye - a BET show perhaps and/or an Oprah special direct from Namibia or Ghana or Liberia or Chad?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments