Gary Collins in Rehab

11/16/2007 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Collins is in rehab.

TMZ was in court today as the TV host was arraigned on DUI charges, when his attorney announced that Collins is currently in a rehab facility. He checked himself in on October 25. We're told he will be there for 60 days.

His next court date is December 6, when he will formally enter a plea.

Story developing ...

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Gary, say hi to any other celebrities that you might see while in rehab.
I will give you $5.00 for each autographed photo that you can get.

Take Care Dude! We Love ya!

L

Why do you celebs go to rehab AFTER the damage is done? Denial is an alcoholic's specialty, but don't tell me that not one person around you at least hinted that you have a problem. Didn't you think you should have gone in then?!?! Stupid!

Terry

I hope the old guy he hit is ok.

Funny Answers

I am beginning to wonder if maybe, the not so famous people are now getting drunk and driving, getting caught, then go into Rehab...just to get their names out there. The situations have not hurt the women, paris, L.L. etc. so is the a ploy to get attention? it is confusing.

stressedgoddess

what a surprise. a celeb busted for dui heads to rehab.

booooooring. and predictable. rehab used to be for people that wanted to become healthy, better people. not a hiding place from the cops.

then again, lindsay lohan seems to have taken it seriously....so far...

Wicked

I'm gonna beat your azz when you get home cookie.

Ricky Ticky Tock

Jesus, that guy on the stretcher looks like a ghost or something. Hey Collins, get some longer shorts you leave it to beaver mother--------!

kim

I SAW HIS PRIFOLE ON WWW.ILOVEMILLOINARS.COM AND it said he loves scuba diving, trolling for hot babes, hacky sack and gardening. Come see for yourself about this hot stud.

JV

It is news when a celebrity is NOT in rehab.

George Clooney is a Pu$$y

The classic celebrity thing to do when you get into trouble for drugs or alcohol is to head to rehab. Gary really hurt an old person drinking and driving, so let see if his rehab stunt helps you get off with less punishment.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

My name says it all.

stan

He must have a GF on that street. There is tons of aparments over there. There is a "Whole Foods" store not too far but I do not think he evn lives close to that area! Maybe he was coming from Gellar/Wellsman Productions but I doubt it!

Red

Sister! Love the Granny panties!!!! You must have been bombed to go out in those girlfren and those shoes complete the look! Work!

JessBcuz

Why does TMZ always put one picture FIVE times each in the slideshow??

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Nice Magnum P.I. shorts there buddy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments