Hef's Pets -- Not Afraid of the Knife

11/16/2007 2:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

\Although the plastic surgery horrors of Dr. Jan Adams have come to light, there are still those who love getting new bits and pieces shoved into their bodies -- Playboy models. You don't say!

TMZ caught up with "The Girls Next Door" at a book signing, where Kendra raved about the cutting board -- until she was asked about the recent tragedy involving Kanye's mom. For once, a TMZ photog wasn't the only one backpedaling.

pj

Sometimes I'm SO ashamed of my gender's behavior. Really...

richard

just what is wrong with the way god made us?

mommyof4

Be ashamed. Ignorant
Anyway I don't see any backstepping. I heard her say she was down for plastic surgery. I heard her say she was sad about Kenya's mom and then she said accidents happen. She NEVER said that she would not get anything done after hearing about his mom. If she did then THAT would be backstepping. Learn it

angel46

I doubt of any of them "go down on grandpa" except Holly. He probably doesn't even really care that much anymore. These girls are making a lot of money and enjoying it. Hate to admit it, but I'd do it if I had the chance.

LH

Hugh Hefner is the personification of Lucifer in the category of invalidating the real woman.

It's official... LA is the worst in absolutely every aspect I can think of, even plastic
Surgery! As a 17 country resident over many years, I have seen MD's all around the globe, from Switzerland, to London to Paris, but leave it to Los Angeles to have the worst
attitude towards their clients.

Not only do they make you sign a 2 page disclaimer, releasing them of ANY & ALL
responsibility of the outcome, but now they even want you to pay BEFORE you get
it and I'm talking something as simple as Botox! What an indignity! Talk about telling the
client "I don't trust you" & worse, "I don't trust that I can do this to your satisfaction!
Ridiculous! Good thing I'm not a push-over. I refused to sign and walked out of there.
That was one year ago .... after the bad news over what happened to another unfortunate victim of plastic surgical enhancement one week ago, I am so grateful that I have grown the hell up!

beefcake

Kendra is a no-class skank. They all are trashy but none of them are as trashy as Kendra. The drugs and the hard living are taking their toll on her. Look at her in the face now and take a look a couple of years ago. She looks like she has aged more than 10 years in only a couple of years. She looks like leather. They are all in it for the money. Why else would young women house up with an 80 year old man. Do you think they would live with a man that age if he wasn't Hef? No. They would be working at a Waffle House somewhere living in the trailer park. They would fit right in there. They are no better than hookers at the point.

KO

All the people who are hating on the Bunnies are probably FAT and BUSTED! You are all so bitter because nobody gives you any attention.....

Your husbands would leave you in 2 seconds for a chance to be with ANY of the Playboy Bunnies. And if you think otherwise, you are sadly mistaken!

val

Any husband who would actually want to be with any of those fugly whores should be hog-tied and shot! Or sent to Iraq!

rosie

To #6 Beefcakes, you are so right. All 3 of Hefnre's women are disgusting but Kendra is without a doubt the worst. And if it wasn't Hefner she would be at a Waffle House. Her mouth is so foul and she is ignorant beyond belief but that's how Hef likes them. I still think Holly is a complete moron...Hef is going to marry her! He is still married!!!! Kendra is just worse than trailer trash.

Insert comical name here

KO,
You may be right about husband running to be with these three but I think most men would have the sense to run back away the second they they wiped it off. Kendra especially has nothing to offer other than sex appeal and for most that is not enough.

LH

Money, living-in-a-mansion, eating out, designer clothes, a flashy car, notority, ..... That's a good life? Boy, you sure have your priorities skewed !!!

YES REALLY!?

IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL THEM THESE DAYS??? PETS??I STILL CALL THEM LIVE IN
S
L
U
T
S
WITH OLD PIMP DADDY.C'MON NOTHING IS CLASSY BOUT ANY OF THAT.

beefcake

Not too worry DALLAS, you won't ever have the chance. You must be a wh@re too!

Boston Kate

mommy of 4 -- Kenya!!!!???? It's Kanye! Ignorant, yourself! Learn it, yourself!

Congrats

Quit hatin!! These girls are cool and love to have fun. So what? You don't know what goes on in the bedroom. Kendra is cool and young. Let her live. She has the rest of her life to be bored and living the norm life. I'm with Dallas..I'd be there in 2 seconds partying it up with them. They are fun, cool and pretty. While all the haters are sitting in cubicles with their Taco Bell lunch bag in the trash beside their 200 pound asses.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments