Paris Draws the Big Dough!

11/16/2007 6:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton A cool $35,000!

The opportunity to party with the fabulous heiress for a night at LAX nightclub and at her new restaurant "Company" at the Luxor was on the auction block to benefit the Nevada Cancer Institute. Paris herself, just back from Tokyo and Korea, flew in for the event, where she arrived with showman Jeff Beacher and LAX owner Steve Davidovich (pictured). After bidding as fierce as Paris' outfit, the winning bidder forked over a whopping $35,000 to party with the globetrotting heiress!

Two losing bidders then approached Paris at her table, asking: If they matched the $35,000 bid, would her magnificence spend an evening partying with them too? Hilton, in her new humanitarian goddess stance, immediately accepted -- quietly raising a whopping $105,000 to the delight of event organizers. Paris lost her grandmother to cancer.

COMMENTS

chachiski

Wow, any money raised for cancer, no matter how or by whom, should be celebrated, not berated. While I am not a fan of Paris Hilton, those of you wishing her ill, remember what goes around comes around. Get a life.

strategicsimulations

That sounds like a triple penetration to me. Cant wait to see the video.

Wes

I lost both of my parents to cancer. I’m a Hilton critic, but as someone who has contributed to cancer research for over a decade, I have to say that it’s commendable that Paris is, at least, doing something. I just wish it were less media-centric.

There are many celebrities who donate far more of their time and resources to curing this disease. You often don’t hear about their efforts because, unlike Hilton, they don’t do it largely for the media attention.

Miguel

I think thats an rasonable cost because i have seen other singers and actor that want more money!!!!!!!!!!!! how ever i think she is getting s good person!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love paris hilton

PT

IF YOU GO OUT WITH PARIS AS I DID... DON'T BE A FOOL... AND COVER YOUR TOOL!!

MisanthropicGirl

It makes no sense that they would hawk out the disease to help pay for the cure, no?

alternativecancertreatmentcenter.info

It is important that famous people (and that has much money) support this type of causes. The battle against cancer is tenacious and what it is needed it is to catch the attention of the greater possible amount of people!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4