Chris Crocker Confuses the Homeless

11/18/2007 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Aries Spears continued to be denied at Hyde, cross-dressing Chris Crocker had no problem getting inside -- but not before giving a homeless man the wrong idea. Beggars should be choosers!

The YouTube boob was decked out in pigtails and miniskirt, and shocked a Sunset Blvd. pedestrian when he revealed his gender. Don't leave poor Chris Crocker alone ... watch the video to see who got the last laugh!

suzyk

Hey "tired of cry baby's" Its SITE Not SIGHT...If your gonna call someone a freak...Dont sound like an uneducated fool. Stop judging.....because of the way you sound I can make ALOT of judgements about you!

Grisel

Chris Crocker is so silly!
I love him!

Sammayyy

I LOVE YOU Chris Crocker!!!

Kali

Gotta love ya him!!

tmz_fan

I love the "Hell no!" LOL

Rachel

damn chris you make a really hott chick, no joke

dawn

you close minded people make me sick.Did chris piss in your cereal?And just incase you didnt know rednecks are lower then drags on the pole of life.

Petri

Oh god I am so tired of everyone throwing all this negative crap at Chris. YES he cross-dresses, so what? We are a big world, with many diverse people in it. At least he has the guts to be who he wants to be, instead of acting like some kind of sheep. Grow up all you narrow minded bigots and for once - live and let live! Finally, if Chris sickens you so much, why are you watching his videos?

yer m0m

i think everyone dissing Chris Crocker has no life. He can do what he wants, go where he wants and BE who he wants. STOP MAKING FUN OF HIM AND LEAVE HIM ALONE!

julia

it makes me sad and mad to read all of these discriminatory comments. How is this not just another form of antiquated "racism" by calling him "that transvestite" or "freak of nature" - I mean if you were on the otherside of things, you would feel really discriminated against. Trust me. Just like how people can't help what color their skin is they also can't chose the way they feel or identify. Hating someone simply because they are different then you (or makes you feel insecure about your own identity) is wrong and immoral.

spammy117

i love chris. you people need to leave him alone.

Mama Says

OMG, is he still around??? I thought he was back in Bumf** where-it-was. Your 15 minutes are up!

dana

Chris is really a cute girl. She is so beautiful. Someone found her nude profile on www.nudistconnect.com. Cool! I am eager to see her photos.

jen

i like chris crocker.. but i believe the world has enough whiny women that think acting stupid is the way to get ahead in life.

Stephaniee

Chris is a beautiful person. All of these discriminating comments sicken me. Yes, Chris is different. It's better than being excatly like all of you.
I love Chris, He's a very inspirational person. & if you have a problem with it, don't look at his videos & then make fun of him for it. Get some dignity and some self-respect.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments