Chris Crocker Confuses the Homeless

11/18/2007 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Aries Spears continued to be denied at Hyde, cross-dressing Chris Crocker had no problem getting inside -- but not before giving a homeless man the wrong idea. Beggars should be choosers!

The YouTube boob was decked out in pigtails and miniskirt, and shocked a Sunset Blvd. pedestrian when he revealed his gender. Don't leave poor Chris Crocker alone ... watch the video to see who got the last laugh!

ilufZackbaybay

NOOOOOO THE HOMELESS MAN DOESN'T DESERVE U !!!!!!! you look B E A Utiful!!!!!!:D

Spurs

Oh god I am so tired of everyone throwing all this negative crap at Chris. YES he cross-dresses, so what? We are a big world, with many diverse people in it. At least he has the guts to be who he wants to be, instead of acting like some kind of sheep. Grow up all you narrow minded bigots and for once - live and let live! Finally, if Chris sickens you so much, why are you watching his videos?

Posted at 8:58PM on Nov 18th 2007 by Petri

To see what retarded, idiotic thing IT will do next. Oh, and by the way, people probably wouldn't give a crap what he does if he didn't insist on forcing himself into the public eye. Nice try. Next.

Spurs

Ashbo!

If you are going to b---h, then at least learn how to spell. Perhaps when you reach grade 9, your grammar will have improved. Until then, either get spell-check or get mommy to proof-read your rants for you. Nice try. Next.

Pietrina

I love chris , he's the cutest thing , his haters are whats pathetic , u guys are too low classed to understand the nature of the real worlds high classed people , you people are the ones sitting at home , you're not the famous one millions of people know , he is ; so u can talk all u want about him negatively but he's still rising to the top .

Spurs

Posted at 9:23PM on Nov 18th 2007 by Pietrina

Well, I suppose if I had to look like a complete and utter idiot on a video just to try and become famous, then I would too. Oh wait, I would rather keep my dignity, morals, IDENTITY, etc., etc., etc. Nice try. Next.

llccc

I LOVEEEE CHRRRRISSSSSSSSSSSSS CROCKAAA SO MCUH

3.14

Aww Chris you fine biotch! just get that thing between your legs removed! you look just like a woman why not fully become one?? i say that in the most nicest way nothing against you staying just the way you are! I think you could have totally fooled that dude!

FlBiker

I had higher hopes for the AIDS virus.

3.14

wOw so spurs will you reply to all the comments that you don't agree with?
we all got an opinion just because you don't like them doesn't mean you have to waste your time on here making comments on other comments! Go watch Family Guy! or Go To Bed youngen its 8pm here youngen go night night!

hulree.

i like the bigshot who tries to make his/herself look better by trying to put off other people's comments by saying "next."
leave Chris alone, dude. he didn't do anything to you. all he did was make a video about Britney Spears.
so what if he dressed like a woman? would you say the same about me if i dressed like a man? probably.
trying to sound mature is soooo out of style.

NEXT.

Sharon

lol chris just lol

You were a pretty lady though (jk jk....maybe...XD)

holly

you look hott babe

Jamie I

Yeah, I know I'm not the first to mention it, but I realized it even before I read the comments -- the 2 girls with Crocker are definitely the "Rock of Love" Barbi Twins. Brandi C's voice is what gives it away.

mandamagicbear

I LOVE CHRIS!
He is my hero!
Everyone who mocks him needs to get on with their own pathetic lives and stop mocking him for him being better than they are.

Flava Sava

Chris Crocker is strong enough for a man but looks like a woman

and I love it!