Kids to Brit and K-Fed: Gimme More -- Turkey

11/19/2007 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Sean Preston and Jayden James will have turkey coming out of their ears this week.

We're told Britney will celebrate Thanksgiving with the kids on Wednesday, and K-Fed will repeat the honors on Thursday. Brit will visit with the kids earlier on Thanksgiving day.

The deal was hashed out by Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, and Brit's legal hottie, Anne Kiley. We're told they're in the process of negotiating Xmas.

Jenny

I really hope that the kids get to spend Christmas with Kevin too. At least this way we know there will be a Thanksgiving dinner with family, a Christmas tree, and gifts from "Santa". My brother and his ex-wife never put up Christmas trees and got gifts for their kids because they were just too busy getting high. My Mom had to go out and get all of their presents so they would at least get some kind of Christmas.

vikki

SHE MADE IT MY BUSINESS WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THE TMZ SQUAD

Fly on The Wall

31 HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHA

But please we dont need to yell

FlyontheWallTMZ@aol.com

just wondering

.....Fly !!!!...some x-tra funny posts today, I can't comment on all or else people start cying abt me!! hahaha...but I don't miss one and love them !!...hope to see ya at lunch today!!! hhahaha

jeezlouise

DID YOU READ ABOUT HARVEY ON PEREZ HILTON- HE WAS CAUGHT IN A GAY TRYST......WITH A BUSBOY.... IN AN ALLEY

WondersforU

Kev and Brit should reconsile with each other. Where's good times and bad times. The kids are bound to suffer sometime and will definately blame both parents when they grow up and then that will be a different story.

jeezlouise

Britney just crashed her car into Starbucks on Wilshire- where are the pix?

Annonymous -

Wendesday thru Thursday will be over night till when the kids are with their nasty father

jeezlouise

NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT... HARVEY LEVIN IS SOOOOO GAY ITS_______________.

jeezlouise

PEREZ HILTON IS REPORTING THAT BRITNEY CRASHED HER CAR INTO STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marsha

And how would any of us know K-Fed isn't going to be spending some time with his other children w/Shar Jackson, just because it isn't so publicized? His relationship with Shar is much a much better footing than with Britney..then again, he doesn't have to worry what Shar is doing with them when he isn't around!

TP

The other night I was flipping through on demand on my comcast - and what do I find - every Britney video made - free to watch! So I did. Even gimme more is on there. So I sat and watched practically every Britney video that she ever made - just to bring back a little memory of what I liked about her in the first place. Britney - if you do read this - you were doing great until you met K-Bag. When you made my perogative - that's when you started to lose it. Gimme more video is kind of embarassing to watch. Not even in the same league. But in any case - I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Britney - and remember it's the quality - not the quanity that's important with kids!!

jeezlouise

BUY GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS AT WALMART.COM...........

TODAY

LIKE NOW

LOSERS

Janice

So What?......................give it up already.............Wackos

jeezlouise

HOW ABOUT GOING TO MACYS.COM AND BUYING A BOATLOAD OF STUFF

FOR K-FED

AND BRITNEY

AND ALL THE OTHER A HOLES YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH

FORGET YOUR OWN KIDS THERES BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments