Kids to Brit and K-Fed: Gimme More -- Turkey

11/19/2007 3:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Sean Preston and Jayden James will have turkey coming out of their ears this week.

We're told Britney will celebrate Thanksgiving with the kids on Wednesday, and K-Fed will repeat the honors on Thursday. Brit will visit with the kids earlier on Thanksgiving day.

The deal was hashed out by Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's lawyer, and Brit's legal hottie, Anne Kiley. We're told they're in the process of negotiating Xmas.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

anonymous

No I don't know but it pisses me off when people make accusations and they know either one of these parents.

jema

WHO CARES WAHT SHE DOES JUST GIVE ME THAT POOR LITTLE YORKIE

Fly on The Wall

I did - did you?

FOTW -

CHRIS

custody battles suck.... i should know i went through one....

the lost

Stop making it sound like those boys are poor hungry kids. They are the children of a multi-millionaire, if not billionaire. Feel bad for starving kids who get no food during the Holidays or any day of the year. Don't feel bad for the little spoiled heirs Sean P. and Jayden. They will be spoiled just like all the other celebrity stars' kids!!!

Blah blah blah

Will it be fresh baked turkey or deli?
This is a stretch for a story. I hope the have a peaceful, FUN Thanksgiving with their mother. After all it's about the boys, not the parents. She needs to start making good memories and traditions for these little boys.

Nutage

This news delivers

The Simple Facts

Fly on a wall, you are such a retard u can't even quote someone correctly. At least you're living up to your name, u annoying little gnat. Why don't u check into the roach motel, & never check out? You are very peculiar, pathetic, & your schtick is getting old. Please stand out in the street next time B.S. is driving, so she can squash ya like the insect you are.

kristin

britney needs stability....she had it with justin and as soon as that ended everything went down the tubes. she needs good friends and family in her life. Not to fix it but to help support her. she's human. we all make mistakes in our lives, her's is just underneath a magnifine glass all day everyday. give the girl and her family a break. let her have peace of mind. then she may be able to live what society refers to as a normal life.

spikept-the-Poet

Put the kids in a house and let the parents visit. They'll all be safer. Lots of people with intelligence negotiate to this...

Oh yeah...

Never mind.

fame ho

Since we know Brits IQ is about 26, same as her age...shouldn't she consider enrolling into a college to try and learn to read a book?

fame ho

I realize that Thanksgiving is a very stressful day, but I wonder if Brit can remember to put on her panties???????????????

FUTUREVISIONARIES.COM

Brit, i would love to have media as you do . Im fighting for a Global
Cause peoples FUTURE there global rights ideas to use the word FUTURE with their own ideas . Brit here my story to share for Free .
Best founderpresident of www.futurevisionaries.com
KGA
My name is kent G Anderson All my life iv put the people Before my self .Iv lived a very hard Life lonley life . But I Hope to still help people . Even its happend before My own ideas stolen from me . Meny years ago I had an idea For a space restruraint . I went To mort Banks Here In Bismarck ND . He owned Mcdonalds . I visited with him About My idea how i loved space . Space restaurant , I even called him left a message on his answer machine Mort space restauraint Well to make a short story short . I visited with Mort about by idea , And in the Bismarck news paper he came out in an add on the Frount Page . He had a space restaurant Idea . Space aliens . I was devestated . And mort said to me years ago my problem is kent is your saying the entire idea was yours , Even mort acknowledged That i had somthing to do with it . I fought him for 1 Year He said go ahead sue me . I dont have the money he knew it . And I Tried to work with him . I saw nothing for my ideas ...My life was Back then I went to every church I Could find in bismarck ND and I vistited with pasters , I said why How , I was trying to get closer to god , so depressed . When I was in a Church praying Somthing told me FUTURE Resturant focus on FUTURE.. And then I was at Kirkwood mall Here in bismarck ND . Saw Target Then I Saw Tomorrow . And I have always said to god some day that I become wealthy I want to help our world all people . I Have also belived in Crown Prince Of saudia arabia I remember that Email Late at night I Had my project FUTURE island on gpmn . And I Recieved an email . I am crown prince of saudia arabia , Im interested in your project ... Contact My advisior mohamed al hassan Ocean investments consultents limited . To make a Short story short. 4 Years i belived in the King abdullah and saudia arabia . and I Had sent everthing to The arabia embancy in Washington DC . If it was a scam They would have told me , I even called the royale palice meny times and sent directly fed ex to crown prince I saw FUTURE Could help all countries . Make a short story short the only way I Found out it was a scam I Called The arabia embancy in washington DC , she told me when i Mentioned His name mohammed all hassan See mohammed asked me for money I didnt have Mohammed al hassan said no problem the fees were no longer an ishue at the united arabia embancy in washington DC while visting with the presidental offices .She said hes a scamster . I was devestated . My understanding They had people crying in tears at the arabia embency in washington DC. I was invited by them To go to Washington DC They embancy invited me to stay at yes the water gate hotel . Not a good time for me . I was suffering threw deep depresion Because i found the Fraud agreement Of sept 2004 Paul ..set me Up Fraud agreement hiden in a box hidden from me for 2 years after the window of opertunty closed paul set up . See camine is a friend of pauls and carmine sent me the box That paul sent him . My vist with Rep of saudia arabia embanncy went ok . He told me face to face Crown prince was not interested and mohammed al hassan was not his advisor , Rep also said Kent have you thought of politects ?Also that the scotland yard was looking for Sir hassan . I gave him a Photo of mohammed al hassan I Got off the internet when he had a web page . Also I showed Him The USA R trademarks . Global Future vsion of helping all people and all countries .And I Have given The Rep My business plan For FUTURE island He said crown prince would like to see this Rep said is This ming are you giveing me this ?. I ask my self why me God . I wanted Copies of my plan . Representive took off . . I called saudia arabia embancy Rep On his cell phone while i was in washington . a Lot i Said Kindly can i have copy of my plan He siad he would have his Rep Drope it of at the hotel . To make a short story short . I did get my copy when i came back home he sent me . They called me said do want to sue mohamed al hassan I said i cant aford To.. I dont have the money And I would rather vist with King abdullah about my ideas ... I never heard back, Every day i say to my self dont give up on King abdullah . I lived with this For 4 Years of my life I cant tell you what i went threw .And to Be set up by my own lawyer who I Trusted Just to steal From You the people Your FUTURE that I Have fought For all my life To do somthing To help our world and all people . Last year was the hardest time of My Life , I wish on no one What I went threw and to this day Im fighting for the You The people . I would never sell you out . But my lawyer.. Did . Hes hidding behind the ..USPTO , Money ,Power . And He is benefiting By your Global FUTURE ideas people I have not ben

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5