Halo 3 Allegedly "Crashes" -- Gamers Pissed!

11/21/2007 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Microsoft is being sued by consumers who are upset about the Halo 3 video game frying while they're playing it on the Xbox. Heaven help us!
Halo
TMZ obtained a class action lawsuit filed in Federal Court, which claims Halo 3 is causing major problems when played by people using Xbox systems. Randy Nunez alleges that when he used the nearly $60 game on Xbox it would "crash, freeze, or lock up" while running.

According to the suit, Microsoft and Bungie, the company who makes Halo 3, raked in close to $300 million in the first week. Nerds!

The class action suit seeks over $5 million in damages.

Kitty

Cool - can I sue Blizzard for kicking me out of World of Warcraft for 5 hours longer than they said they would for the 2.3 upgrade???

Kidding.

No, really.

kim

sucks for the gamer geeks

lalala

it is probably cause these nerds play it ten hours a day.

JD

Stick it to them.

warranty

3 year warranty...nuff said.

Dog is a racist mutt!

That's what all that my buddies with 360s say, they crash like a drunken Hogan. Every Single One of Them Said That! The 'Red Ring of Death'! Never had a single problem with my PS3. I would have bought a 360 too, but my buddies with them actually talked me out of it. The Wii is a lot of fun at parties!

Here 4 Beer

Master Chief says F-U!!! LOL

Dank

"The class action suit seeks over $5 million in damages."

(LoL) Thats lame. the game only cost $60. On top of that there is a return policy. People are stupid and have nothing better to do than bitch. I'll bet the law suit was filed by a lawyer who bought the game for his kid.

Kitty

#7 - It's a class action lawsuit which means it's not one person but many (probably in the thousands at this point) filing suit for purchasing s defective product.

.....

I bet you're right #7. Lawyers are the paps of the justice system.

Aaron

Funny I've played the game numerous times on my 360 as I own a copy and have never had a problem, could be this guy's 360 is having hardware issues. Instead of bitching/sueing he should have contacted microsoft, they have extended 360 warranties an additional 2 yrs. and are good about taking care of any issues with the 360. MAybe this guy is a game dork that pays 10+ hours a day, the system might just need a break...lol

Big Ol' Nobody

what a bunch of bassoons! (really don't get why i cant use the other word, cause it's only a musical instrument...just like the word for female dog. we use THAT all the time)

Kitty

#10 - I really don't think you have the right to call anyone stupid when you use the incorrect version of "your" (you should've used "you're") in your comment.

Gamers, for the most part, are geeks and geeks rule the world. I don't play HALO, but I'm a World of Warcraft addict. Glory to the Horde!

roughdaddy

300 million in the first week? good lord!!! thk god i didnt get caught up in the gaming phenomenon...

Scott R

The game does have problems. Mine would freeze-up a lot until it finally fried my Xbox 360 and required a trip to Microsofts's repair shop.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments