Baby's First Reality Check

11/22/2007 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Trista & Ryan Sutter's baby, Max, is getting a head start on the whole reality craze his parents are famous for -- by having his first Internet video at age three months!

Former "Bachelorette" Trista and the incredibly adorable baby boy (not her husband) taped a segment for MomLogic. His parents met on TV -- they might as well have him grow up on the Internet!

Watch how this tiny tot steals the spotlight.

Pebbles

Good God she is ugly!

And so incredibly phony. I can't believe that guy is still with her...and even had a child??

Ick,
Pebbles

cicada

This woman is SUCH as a has-been, she is SO OVER, and I am astounded that any media outlet gives her any attention whatsoever. I could not believe when she was on the cover of US Magazine recently and then in the story she is whining because her tummy is flabby and she's not back to 100 pounds yet only a few months after she gave birth. SHALLOW. And she's ugly.

ClaraClutchbutt

To #11- Vail is 8500 ft. altitude not 35,000! Have you ever been to Colorado? The cruising altitude of a jet is around 35,000. We don't have mountains that high here.

NubianGoddez

what a cute baby, she seems like a good mom and really loves the baby. hopefully they don't raise him in the spotlight so her grows up crazed like all the other celebutards.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

cute little guy

SASSY

hes so cute!!!

scarlett

That baby is ADORABLE!
He looks just like his dad.

cmt

Leave her alone. Who cares. You don't have to put your kids on the internet, but if she wants to, let her.
I wish Trista and Ryan then best I think they are adorable :) And I am super happy that they have a precious baby boy :)And if this is how they want to live their life, who are we to say otherwise? She's not out there acting like some other stars with their children...

Melissa

I was so happy to see baby max and Trista doing so well. He is adorable !!! I Love the fact that they are such the normal couple , A gorgeous fireman and his equally gorgeous wife , living out their life in Colorado. The fact that we are able to be part of their lives in this way is just the extra icing on the cake ! Hope to see more of them in the future.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2