Hulk and Wife

Headed for Divorce Court

11/23/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

HulkTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

jon and kate are octomoms role models

Oh, and incidentally, I watched the Hogan's reality show. In the episode I watched, Nick pulled down his pants and wiped his rear end all over the pillow case their overnight guest was going to sleep on in their guest bedroom. The guest was an adult friend of Nick's father. What more needs to be said? That said it all about Nick's character....or lack thereof...about his respect for elders...about his consideration for other human beings...about his respect for his father and his father's friend...about life in general...and that Nick was proud to have it all filmed and shown on TV...knowing his father would see it...and that Nick thought it was all so, so funny....He obviously has severe character issues, I don't care if he's "only"17...some 17year olds are working to help support their family, or raising a child alone, or going to school, and holding down a job, while taking care of their mother who has terminal cancer: that's what I was doing when I was 17: I went to school, worked, and slept on the floor in my mother's hospital room for months until she finally died of terminal brain cancer...my father died 3 weeks later of a massive heart attack, I had just turned 18. Obviously, I have no sympathy for Nick, based on this character, behavior, and lack of appreciation for all the things he has been given in this life. To he who is given much, much is expected.

jon and kate are octomoms role models

My point is, I don't think the insurance will pay one penny, because he was driving under the influence, while committing a crime, either of which I believe invalidates the insurance. In other words, in the insurance company"s eyes, this wasn't an "accident", it was actually a crime. He made the conscious decision to speed and drag race, it was no "accident". If a bank robber is speeding away from the bank with the stolen cash, and he hits a brick wall, I don't think the insurance company has to pay, because he destroyed the car and the wall while committing a crime. Likewise, if someone drives under the influence, I believe it invalidates the insurance as well. Is this correct or not? I'd really like to know....can anyone with legal or insurance experience explain if this is correct or not??????

ChristLeis

Ok (here comes the hate comments and immature punk mouths)first of all Ronnie, you AND I ARE ON THE SAME EXACT PAGE when you said that's what happens when you think being a parent is being a friend! THERE ARE TOO MANY PAFRIENDS (merging parent and friend together there so yes and INTENTIONAL misprint) Did anyone see the episode where Hulk didn't EVEN THINK HIS SON WAS SEXUALLY ACTIVE? That should've let everyone know that if he can't even see that huge AND I DO MEAN HUGE sign from that one how the heck is he gonna put 1+1+1 together on all 3 speeding tickets and take away the machine that he was speeding in? My sympathies to boy who got seriously injured and his family, I would want to do some serious body damage to Nick physically if he had almost killed one of my kids. Now back to why I made the comment of here comes the haters, I honestly like Linda and NO ONE deserves to have to endure the pain caused by the horrible decision to divorce someone they've loved for years and years. I ALSO LIKE Hulk Hogan's personality too and HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO endure that HUGE GIANT SLAP in the face by a reporter telling him that his wife filed for divorce. I know that those two dearly loved one another and how hard both must be taking it right now. My condolences to the breakdown of yet ANOTHER MARRIAGE GONE BAD! (That was NO SHOCK TO ME TO HEAR ABOUT IT IN THIS DAY AND AGE) People don't take being parents seriously so why should we think their going to take marriage any more serious?

daisy

I dont think any one has a right to leave comments no one knows them personly and whos bussiness is it?????

I Love Rock n' Roll

They're being advised by lawyers to do this because they see lawsuits coming down the road because of their kid's accident.

They're probably doing everything necessary to protect all of their assets while they still have them.

THANK GOD FOR LAWYERS!

Now Linda can afford to have more plastic surgery on her boobs and face!

shirliana

MR./ HOGAN... GET RID OF HER... SHE IS TAKING ALL THE MONEY AND THAT IS NO SURPRISE TO ME THAT SHE HAS TAKEN MONEY FROM YOUR DAUGHTER BROOKE CD TO BUY STUFF. HER BOOBS ARE SO FAKE... SHE IS FAKE.. YOU NEED A NORMAL WOMAN WHO DOES NOT THINK ABOUT MATERIALISTIC STUFF WHICH YOUR SO CALLED SOON TO BE X-WIFE . HOPEFULLY, YOU WILL HAVE CUSTODY OF YOUR CHIDLREN... YOU SEE SHE LIED AND LIED AND THE ***TAPE ** DOES NOT LIE . TWO DAYS AFTER...DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS STARTED WITH YOUR WIFE... SHE GOT CAUGHT...AND CANNOT HANDLE IT... SHE IS NOT A ROLE MOTHER TO YOUR CHILDREN... THAT'S WHY YOUR SON COULD HANDLE THE RACING SINCE SHE TALKED TO HIM ABOUT RACING... DODGING THE COPS (WOW) A MOTHER SAYING THAT... LET HER GO.. LET HER GO HOGAN..YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE SINCERE..AND NOT ******************** LIE ******************** IN FRONT OF THE TV... SHE GOT CAUGHT/./.... HA HA HA////

skins123

I hate this for the Hogan family and I realy don't care about what the reasons everyone else is giving.I just hate this for any family.

rosie

To #411 Liz, hey, life isn't always fair. And sorry but when you are a parent your kids actions can ruin your lives financially. That is just the way it is. That is life. The thing is all the money in the world will not make a difference in the Graziano familys life. Yes, a financial judgement ordered by the courts may put John into a good facility or get him private care, which he deserves. Why should his mother and father be drained financially because of the actions of another families kid? I don't care if he is "only" 17, he has parents who are responsible for him until he is no longer a minor...THAT IS THE LAW! And if you truly feel that this isn't right, I hope for your sake you do not have kids. I am not saying that all kids are going to put you in finanacial ruin or that it is the fault of the parents 100% of the time. We as parents can only do the best we can with what we know and yes sometimes it isn't enough. But when you have a kid who you know has no business driving, you take away that privilege..plain and simple. The majority of people are hard workers, trying to support their families and I got to tell you, I really feel for young families today. The economy is really against them and God bless them, they are no longer the one parent on the job anymore. Today it takes 2 parents working to keep a household going and then sometimes it isn't enough. With your thinking what would happen to these families if something awful like the so called "accident" happened to one of their loved ones? Life is full of responsibilites and when you have kids, it just multiplys. There are plenty of good, responsible kids out there, God bless them. And there are some who just don't get it and never will. Sometimes it is the parents fault, sometimes not but it still comes down to this...as long as your kids are minors you are responsible, that is the way it is. Liz I am not out to pick on you but you really need to think about it. I would hope that I am never put into the position of having to sue someone. Or have someone sue me because of one of my minor kids killing or maiming someone. I cannot even imagine the horror of seeing my son in a coma and hooked to life support. I can imagine the horror of other familys seeing their loved one that way. I worked in nursing care for 16 years and saw it all. Liz I think you have a good heart, really. But there are laws to protect us and when they are broken you have to pay...jail time, financially..whatever our courts order. Our justice system is far from perfect but it is the best bar none. Yes the Bolleas are in their own hell right now...a pending divorce, a kid who has been drinking with a friend in a coma because of his drinking and reckless driving....2 parents who gave their kid high powered cars and let him still drive after major tickets in less than a year....they put themselves out there for all to see. It still doesn't matter how much money or little money they may have. What matters is that the parents are going to have to pay the price for one of their kids ruining a human beings life..plain and simple. And I still say, all the money in the world won't make it better. But what would you do? Let the parents of the kid off and lose everything you have? I don't think you would. Its not called getting even Liz, it is called being the responsible party and taking responsibility.

doreen

this in not a poly they have been having trouble from sometime in there marriage for at least a yr maybe longer people grow apart sometimes and after stressful events such as nick can destroy a marriage you dont know what goes on behind closed doors and for anyone to say linda or hulk deserve this or say bad things about them and nick brooke are wrong nick had an accident like most of us have just unfortultey someone got hurt nick didnt mean for this to happen just a young kid who thinks nothing bad can happen to him sound familar anyone and the hogans are not denying anthing to johns family they have been supporting john and his mother you all dont have the right resources just believe what ever talbolid you read the hogans put johns mother up in a hotel right near the hospital and is paying for all he expenses johns mother is not mad at the hogans she herself knows its an addicent and ronnie you said you have children me to and you know that kids will be kids and how many times have you given your children second third chances they couldnt see this coming who can and the hogans are sry about all this you need to find the correct information before you speak on matters such as this and if your child does wrong like this you would not stand by them no matter what yes you would any parent would and its not johns fault or nicks fault its an accident and yes he should pay the price for speeding like everyone else does it was just 2 stupid kids out having fun and tradety stirkes no one can predict that you know how many times everyone has gotten stopped for speeding millions of times but to get into an accident because of it doesnt always happen everyone just needs to leave them alone and let them deal with there issues all this negetive talk is wrong for all involved they are human like us and make mistakes like anyone else does and being a parent does not come with instructions u cant say u would not do the same until u are in there shoes and many people are calling linda a ho a gold digger shes been with him for 23yrs shes entitled to half of his accents shes been with him threw his whole carrer just everyone please let them be and stop trash talking them its not like there brittiany and k-fed let them heal and move on all please

yikes

I am sickened when I keep hearing people making excuses for the Hogans. They made their bed, and now they are lying in it. They set up their own son by giving him the 800 hp car and kept ignoring the speeding tickets. If they would have stepped up to the plate, taken the car off the road, John Graziano would be okay today. They tried to be "friends" with their kids and not responsible parents, therefore, not only are the Graziano's suffering, so is their own son. Linda need to act her age. "I love dodging the cops", as a responsible parent, this is ludicrous to say.

yikes

doreen,
Once again, I strongly disagree. This could not happen to anyone's child. Anyone's child does not get a 800 hp race car at age 16 to drive on the street. Anyone's Child does not get 4 speeding tickets going over 100 mph driving a race car on the street. Anyone's mother does not say in public, "I love racing, dodging the cops.", etc. Anyone's child does not drink and drive at the age on 17. Anyone's child is not taught to blame the victim! Give me a break. They set themselves up for this

danielle

I THINK THEY SHOULD KEEP WORKING AT THERE MARRIAGE, THERE JUST GOING THROUGH ALOT RIGHT NOW, WITH THERE SON, WHICH IS AFUL TOO. THEY MAKE A GOOD COUPLE AND THEY SHOULD JUST TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT, WISH WISH THEM ALL THE BEST...

Jo Riddle

yeah run when the going gets tough and hes a wrestler split up and not stick together when you find yourself in bad situations not a good example of parenting but its your life are they for real or is this for more attention "like they need it"

Mtdub22s

Type your own coIt's a real shame you can tell they really do love each other & have tried everything. But it comes a time in your life where you have to stop pretending for the other spouses sake deal with the real issues at hand. You never know she might end up finalizing the divorce to realize she will not be as happy alone as she had originally thought. And if things play out correctly they might end up back together. Even though neither would ever admit that at this point. One can only hope resentment doesn't cause permanent damage. Hoping for the Best~ Alex >'.'< mment here

Mike McCall

I'd dump the old hag too; if she lacks the intestinal fortitude to file and tell him that she's done so, he needs to boot her a$$ to the curb. And not that he's all that and a bag of chips. He's got two loser kids with no clue as to how life really works: funny how both are headed for bad relationships with large black men. As for the Hulkster, it's time to retire to the rest home in Dunedin; get a Grand Marquis and a nice Jewish lady named Ethel to settle down with.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments