Hulk and Wife

Headed for Divorce Court

11/23/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

HulkTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

deb

Well now that the lawsuits are brought up I agree to some degree. Linda is probly after half of her husband's things just like any other divorce and with money it's a ugly divorce. I agree with most of the ppl here.

Cindy

Hi Folks,
Think about it. Nick is what 17?? If they tie up their assets for the next year during a long, drawn out divorce proceeding, then my guess would be that when Nick turns 18, he will then be responsible for paying the family himself....unless they would make his family liable since the accident happened when he was a minor.

In any case, the whole situation is a tragedy that could have been avoided had the parents stepped in and stopped Nick Hogan from driving, instead of rewarding his tickets and bad driving record with a souped up sports car that he could go out and wreak havoc with. My heart and prayers go out to the Graziano family and I think it's shameful that Nick Hogan, as well as his family have not stepped forward to offer their condolences, heartfelt apologies and help during this trying time for them. Their child has lost the ability to live a full life and it can never be taken back. The Hogans seem to have no remorse. I do understand that they are going through their own issues....a strained and now broken relationship between Linda and Terry...but that cannot compare to the loss of a child's ability to live a long, healthy life with body and mind in tact.

I can fully understand the Hogan's position on not wishing to lose their livlihood and monies they woulld plan to live on for the rest of their lives. Hulk did work very hard throughout his career to attain the money and lifestyle that most of us would only dream of having. But they must also take full responsibility for Nick's actions (and thereby their own actions as parents, since their decisions allowed this tragedy to occur) and make sure that the Graziano family is compensated and that their son is cared for for life.

I think all of us should instead of revenge, wish a learning lesson in life, perhaps a prayed for miracle recovery for the victim and the hope for at least some resolution and ability to move forward with responsibilty and peace for all parties involved.

Gina

Leo I agree with You. I was thinking of writing something But you took the words right out of my mouth. Trust in God Both Families and He will see you through everything that you are going through. I Pray that Both families Have Peace Between them and that they Do the Right thing. I also Pray that Terry & Linda can work their marriage out They Truely Love each other and if thay Put It All In God's hands He will see them Through This. They Have Tried everything else but without God Maybe this is what they need. Both Families are in my prayers. Gina

jam

I feel badly for the Hogan family; It seems as though everyone wants to see bad and they thrive on BAD news; what about hoping for the best for this family........Do any of you even know the life story of Hulk Hogan and how he even became who he is today???? and futhermore before you go judging in such a crucial manner....it is TERRIBLE what happened with Nick and his friend....But then again I guess "NONE" of you e-mailing judgmental comment(s) have ever made a huge mistake or wished they could take something back that they did or said.....what would help to start a healing process for Nick's family and his friend's family would be if Nick could begin a website in his friend's name to express to everyone out there that this COULD be them one day if they too were to make a bad decision and what the tragic results would turn out to be. I don't know that anyone is perfect, and it is sad that instead of hoping and praying for all concerned in this delicate, sensitive matter for things to turn out okay, most would rather see and hear that the worse has come to each party involved.

Kimberly

Dear Linda and Terri,
I wish the best for both of you. And you, The Hulkster...Linda has been loved as much as you have. I been a fan quite a while.
You know if you need another focus point, do you think you and Linda could help people as myself lose weight. Linda looks great and if Linda could find some time to help other women... It would be great if you could sell a package on how to do your way....working out is hard...well, it's just idea.
Kimberly

TINA R

linda claridge was when she worked for me.she met him out here in northridge at GOLD'S gym.......she was a sweet wild girl.............her mother pushed her and her sister to go for the gold..................she she turned too bad................but someone will hook up with that hard fat bod for the money alone.. hard looking and about 40 pounds heavier....but was a wild girl...she is about 5 ft 9 and actually 25 years ago looked like they would work out.......he was very well liked when he lived by where i live in fact they both lived here for several years........too bad

TINA R

BY THE WAY...SHE WAS JUST A MANICURIST WORKING IN MY SHOP...SHE DID OK...........BUT LOOKS LIKE A HAG NOW!

whoamiandwhocares

RE, the show.....I did not think Linda or brooke were likable at all. I actually felt sorry got the "Hulk." She had so many crazy ideas that only ending up costing him money and making the family look ridiculous and off the wll.
The best to all of them, they need help.

uwa_champion

Linda is a dumb money grubing whore! She was nothing before she was with the Hulkster. She is a sorry parent and she should be left in the street where she was before Hogan's money. Good luck Hulk!

InternetGuy

In light of the fact that Linda's divorce attorney is asking for HALFof Hulk Hogan's assets:

No wonder Gene Simmons wants to stay "happily unmarried" to Shannon Tweed. :)

Lars Van Heineken

Time to get Hulkamania back running wild and trade up to a 25 year old Hulkster!!

GO TO ILLIANAMUSIC.COM AND SEE FOR YOURSELF for all your Chicagloand music

StGgIrL

I WATCH THERE SHOW ALL THE TIME AND HAVE MANY HOURS OF LAUGHTER BECASUE OF THEM. I ALOS SAW THE EPISODE WHERE THEY WENT TO THE MARRIAGE COUNSLER AND EVERY RELATIONSHIP HAS ITS SHARE OF PROBLEMS ESPICALLY BEING IN THE SPOT LIGHT. LINDA I THINK IS NOT A BAD MOTHER SHE LOVES HER KIDS AND HER HUSBAND I THINK THEY NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE SPOT LIGHT AND FOCUS ON THERE FAMILY RIGHT NOW.

sincerly sadness

Why is everyone so mad at the mom? These people are completely in another world of money and the kind of lives they lead. But no matter what, a person had his quality of life stopped at such a young age, and seems like everyone is so bagging on Linda. Yeah Nick , needs a couple of feet stuck up his ass!!!!!!
Nicks conscious will be with him for the rest of his life. You seriouly can't be so bagging on the one person. This has changed a family and the Graziano family for the rest of their lives. I feel so bad for anyone that was involed with this ACCIDENT.

neveradullmomentwithteens

The Hogans and their show went hollywood when they moved to Miami-the INTRO on the show made this clear between seasons one and two.

Suddenly Linda was in a bubble bath calling Nick's cell to tell him to come home. It shows Nick with babes hanging all over him, then he hops in his car and does some donuts and drag races Brooke on the way home. Not real funny now, and seemed dumb at the time.

I wondered how they thought is was an improvement over their original intro. Did they really think they were that cool? I am serious, not trying to be mean. I think the whole attitude of the show changed along with the intro. There seemed to be a very specific 'plot' each week, many to do with Nick trying to figure out what to do with himself that was productive.

I agree they enabled Nick in his whims, which may have been fine if they also had kept him grounded (as they did Brooke). I agree with Ronnie (above) my kid also WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN behind the wheel after 2 or 3 tickets going 80-100MPH. Unfortunately, I look more for the responsibility (not blame) of Hulk and Linda more than Nick and MORE UNFORTUNATELY they cannot turn back the hands of time.

I think maybe that is what is going on with Linda and Hulk-that they blame eachother for letting Nick get so out of hand. They seem to be good at blaming everyone but Nick, including John for not wearing a seatbelt. Linda may have wanted to be more strict and Hulk may have wanted her to leave Nick to him. I have heard one of the reasons for the divorce is differing on how to raise the kids.

Nick is in very deep water and they may all be drowning. I am not making fun, I would be the first to throw the life preserver. But alas, they swim a different beach than I...

kim

I feel bad for Linda and Terry Hogan, we all saw this coming in the show long before her son got into his accident with the marriage counselor.. I found that although I liked Linda, I was a little upset with Terry"the Hulk" because of the garbage he pulled on his daughters dates and stuff, she's over 18years old, and has worked hard enough to make a life for herself and not have him putting in things to track were she goes with a boy on a date, or to spy on her by an means.. I think that was a little too much! I know what its like to have a parent who is over bearing and down right ridiculous at times, I live with my stepfather and mother but he basically won't let me live my life, or have anyone over .. so I can understand why Brooke wanted space from her family during the show.. my guess is that he's done to many things that pushed linda too far. At least they have the common sense to divorce unlike my family, even when my stepfather treats my mother like crap.. I'll pray for them, maybe they'll work it out if Terry will just stop being stubborn, because you can tell that he is.. And that's not what marriage is about! Its about give and take, and getting along and not making your wife feel like she's crap.

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments