Hulk and Wife

Headed for Divorce Court

11/23/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

HulkTMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

TMZ Fraternity

Linda is trash. I saw the family on Howard Stern and they really talked about their problems. Basically Linda wants to live her own life and do her own things, and Hulk is all about family and doing things as a family.

Linda wants to explore and do things on her own without Hulk. Its kinda sad because Hulk provided for the family ten fold, stays in shape at 50plus, kept their kids somewhat in line, helped their careers, gave her Mansions, cars etc..and she is still not satisfied. And all he wants is to be a tight family and for her to app him more..wow

Women can be soo ungrateful..Even Howard stern told her that she should be kissing his a** for what he's done as a husband instead of wanting to go off without him.

Nick and Linda seem like the real losers - Hulk & Brooke did all the work on the show while the other two just hung out.

Nick in a '98 Supra - what a geek car - going 100 mph - make sure everyone is buckled up & go 40 in a 40 zone.

Linda is fat with lousy implants - she should crawl to LA & hopefully we never hear of her again - hope she is reading this.

KKK

Hulk is worth a TON of money.. He would make millinois doing hulkamania but from what I know he would send his cash to the islands like most of the wrestlers do protect his actual income.. But like I have always said.. Karma is a bitch.. every couple who does a reality show.. ( nick and Jessica.. Danny and Gretchen Bonaduche Travis and Shanna ) they all end up in DIVORCE.. When will they learn...

dental professional

i agree it might be a ploy to hide money so the family of the victim cant take everything - i hope Nick does some hard time - Hulk can get a way cuter younger woman easy - that old bag Linda is a fat tranny just like her daughter - ewwww

thehulkstersforgottenson

mom you suck.your breaking up the family.now i have no were to go on weekends.i wont be able to go racing with my big brother nick or look at my sister taking a shower.

Boo Hoo

On their reality show, Linda & Terry went through marriage counceling. Linda acted like she was not very attracted to the bald headed hulk anymore. This does not surprise me. I guess Linda will take half of the Hulk's money and John Graziano's family will take a chunk to. I look into my crystal ball and see a very bald lonely old man wearing the same style clothes he has worn for the past 25 years. When will he realize that old men do not look good in bandanas and ripped t-shirts?

hora

i always liked linda on the show. she seemed warm, nice and down to earth. i don't care who disagrees with me- that's how she came across to me. i can imagine these past months have been difficult for everyone. it's not uncommon for couples to divorce after a tragedy such as this. i wish them both the best of luck

sherricheu

They have been married a long time....not surprised they are divorcing....they were in trouble quite awhile back, in their reality series it had them going to a marriage counselor, divorce wasn't far behind.

John Grieme

If Hulk was smart, he would give her all the money, the houses, everything, but she would have to keep the kids too. What am I thinking, she'd never go for that.

roughdaddy

i think she file for divorce after hulk told her how stupid she was for blabbing to a camera crew about racing and dodging the cops...how dumb was that?

thehulkstersforgottenson

dad shoulda married a real ugly woman like my mom his first love.he would still be with her but that bimbo stole him from my mommy,homereker

Linda

I absoultely agree 100% with Ronnie. I also have am 18 yr old son and up until today he does not have 1 single ticket. But I can't tell you how many times he has begged me to sell his Ford Explorer so he can get a mustang. I absolutely said "NO" because what do boys like to do race with other boys and my son is NOT even in the racing like Nick is. So why would his parents think of getting Nick a car for the street like they did????? Did they honestly think he would not race or speed? Again they should have seen this coming. My sympathy to the Graziano family and why is it that the Hogan's NEVER even said they were sorry? I think the show showed Hulk always having double standards with Nick vs his daughter. Any they had the nerve to give Hulk "Father of the Year??" What were they thinking????? Linda move on you'll be better off!!!!!

Heather

A lot of people posting here aren't considering how Graziano's (sp?) contributory negligence will affect any damage award leveled against the Hogans. But for not wearing his seat belt, Graziano would apparently be just as fine as Nick is. Therefore, the Hogans would probably end up paying a much smaller amount than many posters seem to believe. I would predict more than 50% of the fault will be apportioned to Graziano...

thehulkstersforgottenson

my dad only gave me a YUGO

Boo Hoo

Drop her brotha!! You got fame and money, you need to be with someone who puts out. Nothing like some sweet pu-tang to take your mind of your troubles. You need to take your frustrations out on a nice warm wet bearded clam. You find that fish smelling oyster and bang it likes theres no tomorrow, You don't realize how ugly your wife is until you pick up a young hotty with a small waist and perky round ta-ta's. Enjoy the buffet you lucky bastard.