Hulk on Divorce: "Holy Smokes"

11/24/2007 8:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk HoganWrestling star Hulk Hogan didn't learn of his impending divorce from his soon-to-be ex wife Linda -- but rather from a reporter in Florida. Whoa, brother!

As TMZ first reported, Linda filed the papers on Tuesday. But when called for comment by a St. Petersburg Times reporter, Hulk simply said, "Thank you for the great information," and hung up.

The Hulkster called the paper back five minutes later and said, "I'm kind of shocked ... You caught me off-guard. Holy smokes. Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple went through problems on their VH1 reality show, but eventually reconciled.

Francis Fears for Life in Florida

Joe FrancisA day after it was revealed that Joe Francis accused Oklahoma Grady County Jail guards of torturing him, the "Girls Gone Wild" founder is now making similar claims about his stay in Florida.

Francis, who is currently in jail in Reno, Nev., tells Page Six, "I fear for my life if I have to go back there ... I think I would have been dead or I'd be drooling in a cup." A tad dramatic, no? Francis tells the paper he was denied toilet paper or meals, and said, "They treated me like I was a terrorist," he said. "They'd put my food just out of reach and laugh with each other, 'Oh, I guess Joe wasn't hungry today.'"

Joe is awaiting trial in Reno for federal tax evasion, then it's on to Florida to face charges he used two minors in a sexual performance -- though both girls later admitted to lying about their ages.

Terrence Hustles His Way to Broadway ... Sony Ordered to Pay $5 Mil to the Man Who Discovered Meat Loaf

Oscar nominee Terrence Howard is set to make his Broadway debut in February as Brick in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." According to Gatecrasher, the production might also star Phylicia Rashad and James Earl Jones ... Steve Popovich, the man who first signed Meat Loaf and released his classic "Bat Out of Hell" album, must be paid $5 million in damages after Sony Music didn't include his company's logo on re-issues of the album.

jonnyBgood

i was in a gas station in clearwater florida when what i thought was a biker guy in leather, tried to cut in front of me in line, so i stepped past him. then i saw it was this giant blond woman that smelled like a goatherder glaring at me. she went to the end of the line, and after i cashed out, i went outside, and there was hulk sitting on one of two motorcycles at the gas pumps. i remember thinking to myself, geez hulk, is that smelly goatherder the best you can do? i'm sure in no time he'll be rolling with some real fine babes and glad that she's gone.

HL

Hulk - Wow, that's gotta hurt - even a tuff guy.

Francis - You deserve to be there, not for the way you treat women, but the way you treat little girls you freak'n pedophile. They should put you with the general population instead of in PC. Man, punks like Francis make it hard not to be judgmental.

Meat Loaf rocks!

I am poster 58

As for Joe Francis, merry xmas ....Joe Francis. I find it ironic that the Kardashians support you, but will sue other people when they have sex videos out or photos. Kim is another loser. Her mom is horrible. Stay home and raise Bruce's 2 kids instead of running around acting 20.

Team Jon

I don't like Linda she tries to be young and live through her daughter she jealous of her Brook. Linda your an old hang who better realize what you got you have a good man.You don't no what you have until it's gone. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Well, I guess the A-Hole Phishers at the millionairescamyourmoney.com finally woke up! Bummer!!!! Why can't TMZ just ban them for good?

montana mike

by the timing of this divorce thing, you just have to think that this is some kind of trick to hide money, or get everyone off of nick's ass. hulk, get rid of this money grubbing, drag racing bitch---NOW

I am poster 58

Linda had her eye on Brooke's bf on the show. She was thinking, "I want some of that." Hulk thinks he is a hottie and is most likely out on the scene with wannabe groupies flaunting their boobies on him. Everyone could see this coming (although I do think this is to hide their assets so that the family of the coma VICTIM) doesn't get it.

I agree, Hulk walked and acted like he was 95 while Linda is thinking she could get some younger man. Hulk is not attractive.

KYJurisDoctor

ANYONE WHO WATCHES THAT "reality" SHOW KNOWS THAT IT WAS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE DIVORCE CAME. LINDA TREATED HULK LIKE THE HIGH SCHOOL CREEP WHO FOLLOWED YOU AROUND -- AND YOU DID NOT KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF -- AND HULK ACTED LIKE HE WAS STILL IN CHARGE (OF WHATEVER HE WAS NOT EVEN SURE OF)! SO IF THE NEWS OF THE DIVORCE SURPRISED HIM, HE'S A BIG FOOL.

http://OsiSpeaks.com or http://OsiSpeaks.org

Dog is a racist mutt!

I just love how all these idiot/fans seem to think that poor Hulkie is an innocent victim in all this! NEWSFLASH!!! Ol' Hulkie was street racing long before this and is probably the one who got the entire family started on the lethal family sport of street racing. He also was sitting right there when his soon-to-be-possibly-ex made that incredibly stupid comment about both it being Graziano's fault for the 'accident' and that his wife never made the street racing video comments. He also was the one who kept encouraging Nick to keep it OFF the tracks (racing) and never cared about those minor 100+ mph speeding tickets his idiot son acquired. Now he has been caught moving his money off shore to protect it from valid lawsuits. he is a heartless S.O.B. and so is the rest of the family!
As far as Joe Francis, I guess he didn't rate the celeb treatment, because he is still in jail instead of do an 84 minute sentence.
Sony- a minor 5 mill chump change oversight on their part, No biggie to them.

Jason

she is nothing without him.. what she demands is crazy!

Lola

Poor Hulk! well she was spending all of your money. DON'T WORRY, Big guy, she'll be a hobo by next month, begging you to take her back

Dixie

Linda is a spineless bitch. I bet she is bangin one of Douchebag Nick's friend.

LARRY

Linda will take the money and run!!!

Off The Rack

I think y'all are forgetting that Joe Francis CHOSE not to post bail. He chose to stay in federal custody so that it would prolong the FL pedophile charges.

sicilianprincess

Hulk you do not need her. What trash after all those years of marriage and two children so could not have the respect to tell you herself. She could not be afraid because she was across country. like I said trash. Love you Hulk