Jingle Dang, Brit Gets Kids on Xmas!

11/26/2007 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Britney and K-Daddy have worked out an arrangement for who gets the kids for the Xmas holidays.

We've learned, under the deal hammered out by Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, and Brit's disso-cutie, Anne Kiley -- Spears will open presents with the kids on Christmas day, and eat whatever best accompanies a Fanta. It's only fair, since K-Fed got the kids for Thanksgiving dinner.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Laura

wait, wasn't she trying to be jewish with kabala learning!? so much for hanukah.

Linda

Congrats BRITNEY!
Love!

windy

how sweet.

Marlb Man

Maybe she will wrap them up and give them away as presents--they would be better off!

bbyahs

lucky for her, but i think that both kids should at least be with both their parents.

Anie

Hmmm who's willing to bet Sean and Jayden will see Mommy kissing "Santa Claus"??

windy

i hope she gets sum panties as a present.

The Princess

Good for her, maybe having this special occasion with her children will bring her some peace at this time of year.

Lets face it love her or hate her you have to admit the poor girls been through a lot and even though most of it was self-innitiated, its still gotta be hard to go through life knowing the whole world is watching and waiting for you to f**k up.

Bradblowsgeorge

This mother is a train wreck, and why this judge hasn't stopped her visitation all together is a mystery. She has been deemed a drug addict, runs stop signs, and most signals when they are red with those boys in the back seat of her car, has no regard for the law, and why oh why, hasn't someone done an interventiion with this has been, and help save her life, and if the judge isn't careful her kids?????? I dare say, a middle class woman, doing the same thing would be given her kids custody at Christmas. The kids would be in the hands of child protective services. My heart goes out to those sweet little guys, who have an idiot like her for a mom, and a dad who was just in it for the money. If they survive childhood with this mom and dad fiasco, I can only imagine what their futures hold.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

jeez who cares - stop already!!!!!!!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

blah blah blah
blahity blah blah

freaky people here with no lives (addicted cough cough)

blah blah blah

ont

And the court monitor?

Hypnotiq

Zzz.... who cares? I sure don't! I know, I know... "then WHY are you commenting on it?" My answer to that: Blow me. It comes down to _this_: Those poor buggers are gonna have a CRAPtacular Christmas no matter _who_ they spend the day w/. And if they were Canadian, they'd have to suffer through Boxing Day, too.

stv 409

A middle class housewife wouldnt need to run from photogs, and have every move filmed. y"all

SuperStarSteve

I just hope she can remember which kid gets his drinks on the rocks and which one likes them straight up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments