Britney and the Chinese Babies: The Inner Dialog

11/27/2007 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsHey y'all, I knowed I been quiet for a whilers, but I had to set the records straghtenin' right about this Chinese babies story.

Y'see ... I tolded my Guatermalanian maid to get me two orders of Chinese for the babies. Well she don't hear too good, and she says I talk funny, so when she told Alli, she said, "Missy Britney want two Chinese babies." Before I knowed it, Alli found a redoption agency and filled up all them papers in. Coupla weeks later she's showin' me pictures of little Chinese babers and askin' me to choose which two do I want?!

I did not order me up some Chinese chirldrens. Heckers, if I wanted me some more babies I'd find me another K-Fart and make me some! I do not need to go all the way to Japan.

me

LOL....Ding Dang Yalls are funny this morning.. cracking me up already...

aSiF

Is this supposed to be funny? It's not....

she

EWW??

TexMix

Poor poor rich girl.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

BRITTANY AND KEVIN ARE TWO IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON ,

THEY'RE NOT PARENTS , BY ANY MEANS .........

Whamo

Japan? Chinese? Chirldrens?
Good Ol Redneck USA! I think you managed to insult everyone on this one.
Get ready for the barrage Aholes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacquelyn

This is not funny and a waste of space, leave the girl alone and report some real news!
TMZ.... You are beginning to be very boring.... and the news is so NOT!

Lenn K.

Every morning I get up just wondering how dumb will the Britney stories will be. Most are madeup just for affect. This just garbage. Can't you start one day with a positive story about Britney?

Mark

Harvey Levin, thank you for this website! This stuff is hysterical. Now if only you posted video clips of the stupid litigants from People's Court here...

Gerald_Tarrant

This humor is a bit pedestrian, even for this site.

What will it take...

Harvey/ TMZ: Did you see Us Magazine's piece on Britney this week?
Why don't you follow suit and explore the reasons why she is not well...
(but I guess that would be responsible journalism...)
As much as money as you've made off of her, you need to give it a rest.

aSiF

Is anyone else curious....who feeds this crap to the TMZ Whores? Shar, KFed who would benefit other than Lawyers? Oh, that's right Harvey is a lawyer. My bad ya'll.

Joanne

She dosent even want the two she gave birth too.

Sharona

Why do you see a need to add all the "ding dangs" and "y'all's" to everything you write about Britney. If you were ever around her you would know that this is not the way she talks. But then again that would be a first wouldn't it, a report on something that wasn't true? Think about it............

Tangie

Not funny. This site is lame.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments