Hulkster: Respect My Privacy!

11/27/2007 11:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk HoganHulk Hogan has issued the following statement, exclusively through his agent, Darren Prince, to TMZ:
"Please respect my family's privacy at this time with all that we have been through. I care for my wife and my children are my world and I just hope this all works out."

As TMZ reported Friday, Linda Hogan has filed for divorce, seeking to end their 23-year marriage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

c-rock

Hulkster! So Sad. Linda seems freaky. He's into her --

Michelle

FIRST!

respect their privacy! haha

Phillip

He should dump his wife and kids and move on. They are all losers.

Tangie

Not gonna happen, jerk. You put your life on display. Reality show my a** --- they were separated during the show. Liars! Hope your rotten brat son goes to prison, and your clown wife takes all your money, so she can look even cheaper!

Lenn K.

#4 see ya, boy are you cold. Very sad situation, but the kid should go to jail.

Tangie

He can't get it up no more, cuz of all the roids he took. She has been having an affair with an electrical device for awhile, now.

lilli

people who pimp themselves on reality shows do not get privacy! really this is one dumb family - no privacy for you - none what so ever! Fake fake fake - should have taught your son some values instead of racing on public streets and calling it awesome - dumb asses.

cuntroll

Linda reminds me of the bathtub lady from The Shining... or maybe sweet Henrietta from Evil Dead 2.

so what?

I love how these people who whore themselves out to reality TV turn right around and ask the public for privacy when "real" shi* hits the fan. Such posers. And...now that I think about it, I couldn't give a rats a** about the Hulk or his family so, sure, he can have his privacy......IF THEY PROMISE NOT TO PUT THEIR STUPID LIVES BACK ON TV FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. His son should go to jail for what happened to that kid that was in the car with him. Ok, I feel better.

Sharona

Wouldn't that be the respectable thing to do......respect their privacy. I don't any of us would want a bunch of leeches following every move we made.

aSiF

Please respect my privacy - are you serious? You are a media whore.....

Word to the wise = Reality TV is the kiss of death for a marriage.

Tupac

If you want privacy, then you shouldn't do a "Reality show" where camera follow you for half of the day. If it wasn't for Brooke to show some ass one in awhile, who would watch that show? Please tell me.

roughdaddy

respect your privacy at this time! but not during that "reality" show,,,we still you luv u hulkster...

Kathy

Compassion people!! Ever heard of it??

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

they're separating ? what 4? so sad thought they were a cool family,but im really sick hearing about nick valeia on the local news channel every 5 mins.here in Sara.Co.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments