Last Dance for Helio and Fiancee!

11/28/2007 2:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Helio may have waltzed into winning "Dancing With the Stars" by doing a Paso Doble ... but the Paso Uno is what he's doing now!

TMZ has confirmed business executive Aliette Vazquez has broken off her engagement to the "Dancing" winner. Vazquez and the race car driver had been dating for more than six years and have been engaged for a year. "There have been a lot of rumors and a lot of misinformation out there," Vazquez's rep Howard Bragman tells us, and she "wanted to set the record straight."

Bragman told us, "This is a personal decision and I ask the media to respect the privacy of Miss Vazquez and her family. She has no plans to talk to the media, but reserves that right if she needs to clarify misinformation or defend her reputation."

Let's get ready to Rumba!

UPDATE: More good stuff! We've learned that the two have not spoken in weeks. And so you know -- this has nothing to do with partner Julianne Hough. It's just between Helio and Aliette.

RD

Helio is a jerk with an ego that has no end to it. He thinks he's all that and a bag of crap.

Chris

I think even the most "secure" woman in the world might be quite bothered by the kiss Helio planted on Juilanne.

EvieSmith789

I am NOT SURPRISED Ballas injured his arm and back! I would be surprised if he DID NOT hurt himself, hefting that huge girl, Sabrina around! He deserves kudo's for managing to pick her up even ONE time without ending up completely breaking his back!

Susie

Helllllooooooo! Dating for 6 years engaged for 1!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already obviously these two would never marry.

Alexis

Helio does not need any women that is so insecure. He also must have been terribly uncertain about her if he kept her around 6 years and didn't marry her! So this is a fortunate break up for him. Now maybe he can be free to find the REAL woman he deserves. By the way, his dancing was so invigorating, I am now practicing my steps again!

tryagain

I agree with #112. a wonder Ballas didnt break his back lifting that tub of lard around.
My other comment never made the cut. Mel B came across as a real bitch.. Maks had the real hots for her (as well as Eddie Murphy) Are you sure she's married to that bald guy. He looks like her bouncer.

tryagain

another comment for Mel B. Let it be a lesson to you. We Americans dont appreciate comments about our Presidents.

momof4ssjc

Just because we all loved watching him dance on TV does not mean he treats the people in his life long term the same lovely way. People can be so sweet when they are around people that they dont live with and be and utter jerk with the ones they are suppose to love. Happens so often but way to many people put these TV people on pedistals because they think they actually know them from watching them on the boob tube.

Steve Wood

To "IOWA GIRL" "What Not" "WHAT NOT" what language is that? Hick??

City Boy.

photoforensicgirl

I think it was meant to be. You go, Helio! Julianne's such a cutie!!

Lisa

Dunno about the rest of you, but I'm always sad to hear about any breakup. I suspect this breakup had more to do with the time demands on both a business executive and a race car driver. Life isn't always a fairy tale.

LEON

when its over its over? youcan not recall the horse when it has left the barn.now they can both move on""" happy new year.

Kathy Pizzo

He's just a typical ITALIAN, dramatic, in it for the moment, and beguiling

Mountain Lady

Hey if Helio is looking for a real lady, down to earth lady he can come to my mountain anytime.
I will so him how we treat our men in so many ways he will not want a city slicker.
You know the mountains are where racing started.
#99 where did I miss this , (But no more Maksim next season)
and could someone thell me where Mel B is from

gaga

Shes got something going on, look at the way she looks ot him. Just like Monica looking at Bill.