Chris Brown: Beat It

11/29/2007 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

R&B singer Chris Brown not only dances like Michael Jackson, he's also adopted the former King of Pop's crotch grabbing mannerisms. He's bad!

The 18-year-old baller was spotted in Beverly Hills on Tuesday, holding an important package.

Kiss kiss.

Ellery

Damn I'd like to grab that he is so fine but he is a major jerk in person

Poohgirl317

Listen I dont understand why everyone hates on Chris Brown. I have met him thousands of times and he was always nice, charming and generous. Thanks to number 13 who basically stood up 4 him because ALL men does this and I guess since Chris Brown is a celebrity there is something wrong and there is nothing wrong 4 a man 2 grab there balls. Now number 10 Chris does not have crabs maybe you do since you know all about it. Number 5 Chris is NOT a jerk he is a humble being and maybe you was a jerk 2 him first. Number 4 you cant always ask a celebrity 4 an autograph and expect them 2 stop wat there doing 2 satisfy your needs. That's not going 2 happen they are very busy people so maybe you just asked 4 an autograph at the wrong time. Therefore stop trying 2 play my boo and keep it moving because I've realized that there will be hataz no matter where you are. The hataz only make him stronger. As for everyone else who loves Chris thanks alot and keep supporting him.

Poohgirl317

Its me again and #39 u are such anidiot chris brown will never give it up 2 anyone he is much more classy then that. And besides did he ever wanted 2 sleep wit u I guess not since u take your daily penicillin

Joan

u no i seriously agree wit #13 u guys jus dunno.

me...

i TOTALLY agree with # 42..he seems like he would be sooo nice, maybe yall just got him ata a bad time, he gets in bad modds just like us!!! he can grab himself if he wants!! just mind ur own bisuness and stop worrying about what other ppl are doing! he is a talented and amazing performer, and thats all that matters...he dont care what u think anyways....love ya chris!!! muuuaahhh

alexus

i think chrisbrown is an amazing guy and he has a very uniqe voice and everyone knows he can dance also i like the way he dresses he has his own style diffrerent that is why i luv Chris Maurice Brown.

gkh621

Hello

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Makins sure his package hasnt shrank to resemble Bonaduchebags little one.
He is nasty looking

Courtney

I'm first again. Woo Hoo. Go me again!
PS - Chris Brown is a jerk. MEt him and he was so rude

gkh621

Firdt sgsin. This brings me great Joy!

Courtney

I have to agree with number 1. I met him at an autograph signing and he obviously had an arrogant attitude.

Courtney

I second that. He was a total jerk with a capital JERK!

kim suck

that what he do

Flake

Does he have to PEE?

windy

he does not it 2 fall off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments