Ex-Fiancee to Helio: Lights, Camera, Split!

11/29/2007 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ooh, snap! The split between "Dancing With the Stars" champ Helio Castroramalamadingdong and ex-fiancee Aliette Vazquez is getting good!

Sources connected to the couple tell TMZ that the reason the duo split was simple -- Helio "went Hollywood!" We're told his newfound "fame" was too much for his longtime gal, who just couldn't deal. As his popularity grew, so did his ego! That's when Aliette alley-ooped and hit the road.

We're told she is much happier and "over him." Our spies saw her selling her jewelry line yesterday at the swank Biltmore Hotel in Miami.

We've heard she's waltzing on with her life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

theindycargirl

1.Helio DID NOT win the Indy 500 last may, the two recent winners were Dario Franchitti and Sam Hornish Jr. is 2006. Helio hasn’t won it since 2002. You are thinking of Sam Hornish. Helio was NEVER employed by Rahal-Letterman racing. He has been racing for Roger Penske from the beginning. He WILL NOT be going to nascar this year, that is Sam Hornish Jr.
2.Indeed, if people reading TMZ are only informed of Hollywood news, then that’s pathetic. Get a little well rounded people.
3.Relationship begin and end…. No need to make a big deal over who is shtooping who when really, none of you know.

texasTrish

ohhh how sad!! i had never even heard of this dude!! so im assuming its probably true, ha "went hollywood"

JJ

First!!!

WHO CARES!!!

windy

is he banging da dancer yet?

omofmom

All she had to do is wait 15 minutes. That's when his claim to fame will be over.
She is use to dealing with a pit crew and a race car for his attention. Now she is dealing with Julianne and aside from the weird hair she has a killer body. Just my thoughts.

Any thoughts from FLY ON THE WALL?

mommyof4

WHO CARES???? As far as either of them being worthy of celeb news is ridiculous. They are not celebs. He's been on one freakin show. That does not make him a celeb. Move along

cari

Helio should be the next Bachelor!!!!!!

Dog is a racist mutt!

Looks like the same story repackaged again from yesterday! And look, they just did two fascinating stories about each an every store that Brit visits. When she goes to the mini-mart,it will be a whole new breaking newsflash!

Cynda

I definitely seen the chemistry between the 2 in the more recent shows - it was when he kissed her during one of the dance segments that I wondered if the fiance was still in picture - apparently not ;-) things that make you go hmmmmmmmm - and the beat goes on.

cooky

If she really thought after 6 years of an enagement he was really going to marry her then I have an iceberg to sell her.., He was great and good luck man

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

DON'T FORGET HE IS ALSO HAVING SEX WITH HIS 19 YEAR DANCE PARTNER!

THAT PROBABLY DIDN'T HELPE EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allison

We heard that NOBODY CARES!!!!!

delois

story sounds planted by her people, how can she be over him already after 6 years!

FlyontheWallTMZ@AOL.com

Actually I know a lot of racing -

Seems to me he did go hollywood.

Racers are a diffrent bunch - I have seen so many antics from them its unbelievable.

I would go into more detail but I doubt anyone would believe me so I wont.

Ever rolled a race car 6 times at 100 mph - I have

Ever crashed into a crashed out race car at 140 - I have

Ever race for $100,000 - I have

thanks for the request asking for my opinion.

Have a good race harv.

Gatorade Please

Helio has been romanced on to the "Hollywood illusion Merry-Go-Round", Helio can you say REHAB????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments