Helio Dances Around Tough Questions

11/29/2007 6:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Speed racer Helio Castroneves proved he can do a pretty deft pirouette -- when it comes to dodging questions about his love life, that is.

TMZ caught up with Helio at the airport in New York this afternoon, and he chatted up a storm! But when asked about getting dumped by his ex-fiancee and if he was more than dancing partners with Julianne Hough, the dancer-driver hit the brakes, saying only, "My personal life is my personal life." Julianne just giggled off all the rumors, hoarsely.

Meanwhile, Helio watched a fan mambo for him, and even got on the phone with the guy's mom -- but still, no dirt on the breakup.

WhiteFox

Nice one thanks the for the good info!!!!!!!

Paris

FIRST FIRST FIRST ALWAYS ON FIRST HA
HEY ELIOOOOOOOOOO CALL ME, IF YOU AND JULIANNE DON'T MAKE IT..

Paris

oh ASK TOM FOR THE NUMBER HINT HINT

Paris

NOT THAT YOU WOULD READ TMZ.. WHAT AM I THINKING

BE AT IVY SUNDAY

me

Cupcake

JACKASS!!!!

For Justice and the American Way

He and Julianne are GREAT together! Good for them and the hell with the ex-fiance.

Kelli

They look tired. Marie should of won. lol

Paris

mARIE HA she did OK until the doll dance, big mistake on her part.

elio and julianne make a cute couple

just me

looks like they are holding hands. and if they don't have anything to hide, then why not try and save themselves from some public critizism and deny everything. unless there really is some dancing between the sheets going on...

Me&My2cents

the dude was a total jerkoff aside from making a phone call to his mom, Helio handled it well with all thats going on around. Ali doesn't deserve him anyway.

bella

HELIO AND JULIAN LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH HE'S WAY OLDER.I HOPE THE RUMORS ARE TRUE,AND JULIAN IF YOU DONT HIM HELL ILL TAKE HIM OFF YOUR HANDS..MUAH!

CaliforniaGirl

She is SUCH a skanky camera hog. I mean, who decides to become a professional ballroom dancer (not ballet, or even serious modern dance) anyway? Isn't that like basically working at a carnival?

She does everything possible to make sure the camera is on her at all times; no doubt she'll dump his lame azz when she gets bored (give it about fifteen minutes or so)

Annie

How sad that someone can't just think that if they are together, so be it. It's their own personal business. And to attack Julianne because she is in one form of dance, rather than another - very petty. All the dancers on the show are champions in their own field. You would not appreciate someone attacking you because of your chosen profession. And we should not CARE....it's their life, not ours!!!!

Beyonce sucks

I can't stand him. I think he missed his true calling...RODEO CLOWN. Mel and Maks were robbed by the doofus and the bleached blonde malibu barbie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments