Who Shot, J.R.? Mag Texts with Rotem on Brit Baby

11/29/2007 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In Touch magazine says that it has "proof" -- the irrefutable, unquestionable, visual kind, of course -- that J.R. Rotem confirmed to them that Britney Spears is, in fact, pregnant, and that he's the baby daddy.

The mag just sent out pictures of a Blackberry with text messages supposedly from a J.R. Rotem, responding "It's true" to the message, "They are saying Britney's pregnant and you're the father." And then, when asked if Brit will keep the baby, he says, "No clue on what she will do. She is unpredictable."

Of course, what In Touch doesn't point out is that by the magic of phone technology -- gee whizzers, y'all! -- you could use any name for any number -- say, oh, Michael Jackson or Humpty Dumpty -- and send messages back and forth. We're not sure what's going on here -- we're just sayin'.

No first response from J.R. or Brit -- yet.

Me

PLEASE GOD NO!!!!

Boring

So boring. We all hate her anyway. Way to bring another kid into the world if it's true.. which is doubtful.

mallory

this is so stupid..tmz is getting lame

Shery P

OMG -- I'M JUST SAYIN' -- I TOLD MY HUBBY THE OTHER DAY THAT BRIT BRIT IS TO HAVE ANOTHER BRIT BRAT!!!(JOKING) NO REALLY I KNEW SHE WAS PREGGERS, I COULD JUST TELL. IT'S BRITNEY'S BABY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dust

What a worthless whore.

Dawn Day

What?! Who would admit to sperminating her? Unless he's fallen on hard times and needs him some alimony....Mony Mony.....Britsamony.

KT

So the magazine just happens to have Rotem's work number identified in the phone. The phone doesn't automatically bring up the name, you have to put it there. I doubt they took the time to put his name in the phone before the messages, just in case something like this happened.

OCD

That rag is simply trying to sell more magazines.

That's a really shoddy thing to do. Britney has already said that she isn't preggers. It's not like she'd be able to hide the lie forever, right? Not even JLo could do that.

Lame.

KT

#7--he would only get alimony if he was married to her, having kids has nothing to do with it. I think you are thinking of child support. IDIOT!!!!

Kat

Britney is a goddess.

Kris Peterson

It doesn't look like J.R. Rotem. It looks like Jr. (Junior) Rotem. Who is he anyway? I've never heard of him.

Karin B.

Please give Brit SOME privacy...god....this is violating privacy.

anonymous

This is bogus,dates are different. I don't understand the need to kick someone when they are so far down as it is,so sad. Shame on you Harvey.

Hyde

In Touch thinks that's proof?? I used to kind of like them, but they've had a sharply downward credibility spiral in the last year or so.

Brenda

Do we really care about Britney, Paris, Lindsay etc.. ??? NO thanks.. I have better things to do with my time.. Hollywood is out of control and time to sweep it up! Aquilera is disgusting.. What happened to dignity, respect, and oh yeah.. keeping the trash in the garbage? Put it all in there and Hollywood is what you get!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments