« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Romo to Simpson -- Nice Tight End!

12/1/2007 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has the first video of clandestine couple Jessica Simpson and QB Tony Romo -- together!

Daisy Duke and the Dallas Cowboy hitched a ride on a jet at Love Field in Dallas late last night and headed to Hollywood. They landed within shooting distance -- at the Bob Hope Airport in Burbank.

They've gone out of their way to avoid being seen together, and up to now they've pulled it off. They reportedly spent Thanksgiving dinner together with a turkey bigger than Britney's "Blackout" CD.

Tony's Cowboys beat the Packers on Thursday night -- thus, no game for him on Sunday. Will Jessica play receiver? Stay tuned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

FIGHT

Go, Pack, go.

Jack

HEY DALLAS...........I THINK IVE BEEN REPLACED...........BF SEEMS TO BE BUSY WITH THE NEW ADDITION.....JAZLENE IS THE FIRST GRANDCHILD OF THE FAMILY......SHE IS GOING TO BE SPOILED BY ALL!!!! BUT WHAT A NICE X MAS GIFT TO THE FAMILY. ANYWAY CUTE STORY.........LETS JUST HOPE THEY STAY TOGETHER..........YOUR SON SEEMS TO REALLY LIKE THIS GIRL.......AND A MANSION???? WHAT A DEAL!!!!!! SO I AM WATCHING MY GIANTS RIGHT NOW. THEY BETTER WIN TODAY!!!!! OK CHECK BACK LATER.

Kelli

UHH, BEFORE I RESPOND, ARE THE GIANTS PLAYING THE PACKERS? LOL. HI FIGHT. NY, IM TELLING YOU, THIS IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND GET THE BABY FEVER, WATCH OUT!

Jack

YEAH DALLAS I HEAR YOU............THATS OK I GET ANOTHER FREE NIGHT....THEY ARE COMING HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL SOME TIME TODAY...........ANYWAY NO THE GIANTS ARE PLAYING THE BILLS........AND I THINK GB IS PLAYING THE BEARS..............SO ME AND FIGHT WONT FIGHT TODAY!!!!!! LMAO

Kelli

GO GIANTS AND PACKS! LOL I'M HEADING TO THE STORE, SEE YA LATER. I'LL TRY AND STAY WITH YA TONIGHT IF HTP COOPERATES!

Kelli

UHH, NY, IF YOUR ON LOOK TO THE RIGHT AND SEE A RECENT COMMENT FROM DALLAS. YOU KNOW THAT ITS NOT ME, BUT IT SOUNDS STRANGELY FAMILIAR. DOES IT TO YOU?

Jack

DALLAS........I DO BELEIVE THAT IS A VERY OLD POST............I REMEMBER WHEN THAT HAPPENED....BUT ANYWAY..........MY GIANTS ARE UP 38-21 YEAH.......SORRY FIGHT ABOUT THE PACK THEY LOST 35-7. CHECK BACK IN A FEW.

Kelli

NO NY, IT IS DATED TODAY. WHERE'S J?

Jack

I WENT ON TO THE POST IT IS DATED OCTOBER 8TH...............I GUESS CAUSE JAMIE IS PREGNANT SOME PEOPLE ARE BORED AND REHASHING THE SAME NONSENSE 2 AND A HALF MONTHS LATER...........DONT WORRY I HIGHLY DOUBT IT IS AN IMPOSTER........YEAH GIANTS WON.............I DONT KNOW WHERE J IS BUT EVERYTIME I MENTION HER SHE POPS UP!!!!!

Kelli

HEY, I HAVE A MOMENT AND THOUGHT I WOULD SAY HI. GOT TO FINISH WRAPPING THE LAST FEW ITEMS AND GET READY TO GO OUT OF TOWN FOR THE DAY TOMORROW. I'LL C IF YOUR AROUND IN A LITTLE WHILE. I HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE FUN WITH YOUR FAMILIES, MERRY X-MAS.

just wondering

...what a long day again!!!...got stuck on highway in the worst weather and it was so treacherous...anyways...made it home alive with htp then had to go shopping with HIM!!!...not fun being out with stresed out tired hubby...oh well...time to relax no....wheres my tea???...hahahha...D...that is awesome ur son has a special lady friend!!!!!!!!!....must make him really happy and that sounded so cute how she came running to greet him in front of u!!! hahahaha...nice to hear!!!....DARN...JUST DAWNED ON ME I WASN"T USING CAPS!!!....NY...I WOKE UP IN THE WE HRS OF THE MORNING LAUGHING TO MYSELF...JUST REALIZED IF I EVER HAD HAD A DAUGHTER AND NAMED HER JAZLENE....SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A JR jr..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...TIME FOR A TEA...BBS....GOES WITHOUT SAYING I WISH U BOTH THE BEST CHRISTMAS FOR U AND UR FAMILIA'S!!!! HAHAHA.....FIGHT IF U R ONLINE...I WISH THE SAME FOR U AND UR FAMILY...FUN HAVING A LITTLE TIKE AT CHRISTMAS!!!!!....

Kelli

GLAD YA MADE IT HOME SAFE. BE PREPARED TO WATCH BRITS DRUG RUN, NOT PRETTY. REMEMBER YOUR BP, AND AT X-MAS DONT GET YOURSELF WORKED UP OVER IT. LOL

just wondering

...BTW D...U CAN YACK ABT WHATEVER U WANT...LORD KNOWS I HAVE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA......

just wondering

....DOES ANYONE EVER SEE CAPT O AROUND???..I KNOW HE USES A COUPLE OF NAMES...I HAD LOTS OF GRT CHATS WITH HIM A WHILE BACK...ALL MEDICAL STUFF....HE USE TO BE A EMT , BUT QUIT...NOT ENOUGH PAY...I HAVEN'T READ ANY OF THE POST YET...WONDER IF FLY WAS AROUND AT ALL...HAHHAHA...I'M FORSURE STRAYING ON XMAS MORNING TO SAY HI TO U GALS!!!!! HEE HEE...AND I WILL BE SURE TO THROW IN A FEW OTHER MERRY CHRISTMAS'S...CAN'T WAIT!!!!...TO THE GRUMBLERS I WILL JUST SAY ....BAH HUMBUG!!!!

Kelli

Haven't seen Capt O lately. I guess Nancy is keeping him busy. I think Fly has been gone a while. A lot of impersonators like you said. Fly is never negative. He had such a group of haters so I'm glad its taking a break. Just finished my spinach artichoke dip. I bet you can cook some real Italian eh?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments