Miss Puerto Rico: Livin' in the Land of Make-Believe?

12/2/2007 7:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Break out the lie detector! San Juan police tests have found no traces of pepper spray in Miss Puerto Rico's belongings. ¡Ay! ¡Ay! ¡Ay!

The Caribbean Island's Forensic Sciences Institute tested Ingrid Rivera's brush and gown, and neither contained traces of pepper spray. According to Reuters, police had been investigating allegations that someone put pepper spray on Rivera's clothes and makeup during a Miss Puerto Rico Universe pageant. Beauty queens don't play!

Rivera denies concocting the incident and claims that someone tried to sabotage her during the competition. Police are now looking into whether anyone provided false information to detectives -- which would be a felony. For the record, Rivera hasn't given any statements to the police. Don't spray, sashay!

Lenn K.

Maybe she lied, but damn she's a hot piece of ass!!!

sammy

why would someone want to pepper spray her? I would rather spray her with my jizz.

maryland

I feel so ashame!!! everytime I saw her at a show I knew that this was going down!!!

Skank You, Y'all

C'mon TMZ... Nobody has even heard of this woman until this!!! Find someone interesting to report about please!!!

Chantal

how come tmz writers can talk-all-tough, but only when they're anonymous...cowards..

m.

Ha, Ha, I knew it all along! Hay, but she won!

sammy

I guess getting gang-banged on a regular basis is not enough attention for this slut!

Chantal

Hi honey, when are you gonna come and spank me? Or are you still too busy flirting with and writing poems for girls (who never mean anything to you anyways) online???

KENTUCKYGIRL

I wonder what will happen now and maybe it was something else besides pepper spray. Then again maybe she did lie and that's just a shame! Something is so strange about this whole thing.

SNOWBABY

The lying slut should lose her crown!!

Irene

WHERE'S COSTA MESA BOY????

Skank You, Y'all

Nobody cares.... Quit wasting space writing about her!!!

wendy

AOL IS GETTING THIS STORY WRONG.

SHE DID NOT SAY IT WAS PEPPER SPRAY. THE BACKSTAGE SECURITY GUARD SAID IT POSSIBLY WAS PEPPER SPRAY. SHE WAS REPEATING WHAT HAD BEEN TOLD TO HER.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN OTHER ELEMENTS WHICH PRODUCED THE REDNESS AND ITCHING.

I SINCERELY WISH AOL WOULD NOT BE ACCUSATORY. IS TMZ OPERATED BY A BUNCH OF UGLY WOMEN OR NEANDERTHALS THAT SIMPLY CAN'T LISTEN OR READ?

I'M BEGINNING TO LOSE FAITH IN AOL AND TMZ.

J

Please provide topless photos and/or her sex tape for online critique - PS - I have a latina girlfriend & she is a bit of a drama queen too - but we have fun with it.

J

I was there backstage - & clearly what she was saying was "please a bit more green chili (pepper) in my tacos".

And now this - radically blown out of proportion - PS - accidently saw her topless.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments