Montel to Teen: I Wasn't Really Going to Blow You Up

12/2/2007 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Montel WilliamsMontel Williams has issued an apology to Courtney Scott, the high school intern who he threatened to "blow up" Friday.

Williams sent the student an email via one of his producers, saying, "Regrettably I reacted childishly to the situation and for that I truly apologize to all concerned. I would like to invite Courtney and her family to appear on my show for a public apology." What a heart of fool's gold!

Montel confronted Scott and two other reporters after he mistakenly thought they had followed him to talk about a previous interview. The group was actually covering an assignment completely unrelated to him. Oops! A police report was filed by the student subsequent to the confrontation.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Finally! A picture of Montel without his makeup!

Way to go!

windy

he looks good with horns.

Sharona

Oh boy the apologies sure come through when they think there is going to be some negative publicity.................should have thought of that before you pitched your little temper tantrum..............what an ego maniac......

J

Yes he was going to do that - he threatened & the 17 year old shoe sue & settle quickly for a cool $500K after lawyer fees - so his masters degree would be paid for & a townhome & a Lexus SUV.

windy

montel was a marine he knows how to blow things up.

windy

blow you up. thats kinda gay.

b. posey

what an ego! everything is about me me me. I don't think she will believe the apolgy. I would'nt

J

Montel also had to settle with female staff on his show - sex harrassment charges - he used to make them meet with him when he was in his underwear among other trangressions - allegations anyway.

Cate

They filed a police report? C'mon! Sure, he acted like a complete jackass and needs an ego check, but did they really think they were going to get blown up by a third rate talk show host?

Susan

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS GUY BEEN MARRIED? AT LEAST 4...GIVE ME A BREAK..YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT A 17 YEAR OLD..MIGHT WRITE ABOUT YOU..LITTLE INFLATED SENSE OF SELF IMPORTANCE DON'T YOU THINK MONTEL? MIGHT WANT TO WORK ON THAT COMMITMENT ISSUE IN MARRIAGE....AND KEEP THE EGO IN CHECK. BETTER YET..WHY NOT BLOW YOURSELF UP ON TV. I WOULD WATCH YOUR STUPID SHOW ON THAT DAY

Lenn K.

It looks so dumb when a grownass man try to wear earring like a young kid. Grow the hell up!!

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

How did this boob ever get a show to begin with??

Dog is a racist mutt!

Can you say 'Terroristic Threats'? Dig deep, Montel. Right into your wallet!

patty

Well, here we go...We will be hearing shortly that Montel is heading to REHAB FOR CHILDISH, IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR..

Kiss you tv show and endorsements good-bye Montel..If this isn't grounds for getting thrown off the air, I don't know what is. and Imus gets thrown off the air for "nappy headed....." At least he didn't threaten to blow them up!!

exbff

don't do it. the guy is a self-aggrandizing ass. don't let him off that easily. how soon till he claims racism is involved? 5-4-3-...

just walk away...