Children's Services Has Concerns Re: Brit

12/4/2007 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The judge in the Britney Spears/K-Fed divorce case has released 300 pages of documents. One document says, "Based on its investigation to date, it should be noted that DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services) has concerns of its own regarding the safety and welfare of the children if the children are left in the mother's care."

In a declaration filed by Brit, Spears asked the judge to keep the custody and visitation schedules private, arguing that she needs confidentiality "in order to minimize the chance that unscrupulous journalists will gain unwelcome access to me and the boys." BTW, Brit often has a paparazzi escort, some of whom wash her windows and pump her gas.

Another document confirms a TMZ story that the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services has multiple "child abuse and neglect referrals" regarding Brit and K-Daddy. As we reported, most of these allegations are considered random and frivolous.

The DCFS told the court that until their investigation is complete, they "request that the father maintain custody, that the mother's visitation remain monitored, and that the mother continue to drug test, attend counseling and parenting classes, and that the mother undergo an evaluation.

Kelli

I really wish her parents were there more. I'm not trying to judge, but she needs a good support group.

just wondering

...LILLIE.....hahahaha.....everythign happens in life for a reason, good and bad, when and if the time is right for u in ur journey it will happen , in the meantime....volunteering at shelters, hspts, schools, community centres, r awesome experiences....u'd sure keep them in line!!! hahahahahahaha

Kelli

No L. just come to Tx and i'll take a vacation. You'll get your fix, trust me. 4,10,13,&15.

Suzanne

I will never never understand, WITH ALL OF HER MONEY, why she didn't have a full time nannie.......

just wondering

....that poor girl was uprooted from whatever family she had when she was a pre-teen....( divorced parents).....the fact that she is in denial of having any issues is even worse...she appears to have cut off everyone...she has some really deep seeded issues with the most important people in her life and it is worth getting out the shovels and start digging for!!!....many people get so messed up over $$$$$$$$$$$$$.....I've posted it many time..." money is the root of all evil".....and it plays into her scenario on soooooooo many levels!!!

hi

#15. you hit it on the nail! thank you!!!

IhateJon

I TOTALLY agree Stump.

Cut KFed OFF FINANCIALLY. He won't want those boys then.

just wondering

..omg Kelli.... u r bringing back stress sensations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah...good idea though!!!!!!!!! hahahaha...how funny would that be!!....my eldest ( who is my biggest baby and hm for his 4 day b-day I might add) ..( time to leave hahaha) ...has just left on a emergencey flt to retrive organs in Edmonton and fly them to Ottawa...30 minutes ago...geez...family really in my way f posting here tonite!! hahahah....my point is...u r in for a helluv next few yrs!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha...but it all works out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahaa

Jack

J AND K...........LMAO...............BUT SERIOUSLY DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WANTS THOSE KIDS??????? SHE SURE DOESNT ACT LIKE IT.

Kelli

Ok, guys, I need your help. I had a dream about my favorite Dallas Cowboy Romo last night. And in the background that song by Big and Rich was playing. "Save a Horse ride a Cowboy", is this normal?

just wondering

...L...for sure she does!!!!!!!....if she has post partum or other mental issues being unaddressed...this situation isn't going away...I feel funny talking though to much in depth when we really don't know what her diagnosis is, I'm thinking she isn't interested in others opinions on ANYTHING and that would be her downfall...hopefully she has good traction in her shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

Geez, I have issues, big time. Sorry about that.

just wondering

..hahahahahahahahhahahahaha...oh man....I have to think a bit on that one...I was HOOKED on Celine's latest all day and nite!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah....hmmmmm???? day and nite, big and rich....nah...better not go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaahhaha

Jack

OOOOHHH...............KELLI DO YOU WANT TO PLAY BUCKING BRONCO WITH TONY.....HE IS KIND OF CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Nani

GIVE IT A REST, PLEASE!!! WE ARE TIRED OF READING THIS SAME GARBAGE OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER........

Neither one of them deserves the kids. Terminate parental rights & let someone stable & sane adopt them.