Suri Plays Hyde and Seek with Paps

12/5/2007 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite some eerily matchy matchy parental units looming ominously overhead, Suri Cruise looked as adorable as ever yesterday at Hyde Park in London.

At 19 months, Suri has already been to California, New York, Germany, France and Italy. England is just one more stop on her quest for world domination.

duh

He does have a Dorothy Hamill haircut. Guess that proves he's a bottom boy.

PSGuy

Dark overcast day in London - why are they both wearing sun glasses?

Curious

Does anyone know if Tom has kicked his adopted kids to the curb? Just curious....

ME

That coat's making Suri look huge! Can't have that!

Jen

Katie seems like she's channeling Jackie O.
Suri is adorable! I hate to see mean things said about her. She's just a baby and she's darn cute.

Curious

Where are his other children... I'm not feeling the love!

expygirl

Tom is the one with the white shoes on right? Katie has the blue scarf and Suri is carring the white/pink coat? I'm so confused!!

tba

Oh look, it's Tom Cruise and Jackie-O

a realist

Is Tom wearing a wedding ring? Looks like he's not. hmmmmmmmmm

Gabrielle

I agree with comment #13. Nicole Kidman is NEVER with her kids. AT least Tom Cruise goes to their soccer practices and Games. Kate Holmes looks unhealthy! what's with that?! Is she trying to look thin like Her friend Victoria? Well, She doesn't. And as to Tom Being the baby's Bio Dad. I read that it was his brother who donated. Tom cannot have kids. That's why they adopted. The baby is cute! But I am sure one day we'll hear that his BRO is the Donor.

Ugghhh!

WOW oh WOW! Katie needs to eat some food! Gads she looks TERRIBLE. How thin does this strange woman want to be? And how come this family is always wandering around in some kind of huge field or park doing absolutely nothing?

WHERE ARE TOM'S OTHER CHILDREN? WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS TOM?

Lillian Gorham

Katie and Tom Thumb:

EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT YOU TWO UGLEES ARE TRYING TO BE THE NEW KENNEDYS. YOU ARE SO NOT THE KENNEDYS. STOP TRYING. SURI IS NOT LITTLE JOHN NOR CAROLINE. AND KATIE, YOU WILL NEVER BE JACKIE KENNEDY. YOU ARE JUST A RIDICULOUS WANNABEE.

TOM, YOU ARE AN UGLEE MIDDLE-AGED MAN. NO ONE RESPECTS YOU.

Cabo

Why the posts calling that beautiful child such hideous names? She's adorable!! Sorry, but there's something wrong in my book with adults who have to denigrate children based on their looks. And this kid is so cute!!

I'm NOT a fan of TC at all, but I wouldn't trash his kid.

I never realized Katie was so thin before! (And that's not a snide comment, just an observation.)

LEAVE CHILDREN OUT OF THE NASTINESS!!!!

SP

Is it just me, or does Katie actually look skinnier than Angie ... and, no, that's not a compliment.

ME

AnaMaria, I bet your kids are ugly too.