Brit Banned from Hollywood Hotspot?

12/6/2007 9:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a sign of human progress: At least one Hollywood club is giving the ol' 86 to Britney Spears, according to a new report.

Life & Style says that Winston's has banned BritBrit, after a disastrous visit on Oct. 29, in which she kept ordering the bartender to switch clothes with her, which the woman didn't want to do, but there's no denying Spears. The mag also says that Brit was "obsessed" with the manager there, but that he got "sick" of her attention.

One regular laments, "It was exciting when she was there. The whole bar would revolve around her."

"Dancing's" Maksim – I'm Not Leaving!

The guy who waltzed Mel B to her second-place finish in this season's "Dancing with the Stars" says he's not tangoing off the show, as he suggested recently.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy set the record straight to People, saying that he's not quitting the huge dancefest. Maks added that his comments last week saying he wanted to bail on "DWTS" were made "at a time when I was very stressed out" and that he "regrets" speaking out. "I am not turning my back on the show. I don't want people to feel betrayed. I love this show," says Maks. Sounds like contract time.

Scott Stapp – Assault Charges Tossed?

Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp could have domestic assault charges against him thrown out -- because he and his wife are hot 'n' heavy once again.

As Jose Lambiet of the Palm Beach Post reports, the rocker was popped last May for felony assault for throwing a bottle of Orangina at wife Jaclyn's head (which missed). But now, says the couple, they are "passionately in love, blessed with two beautiful children." And sources say that the charge, now a misdemeanor, will be dismissed early next month.

Party Favors: "Top Chef's" Dale and "Runway's" Jack – Bravo Incest? ... Eva Mendes is PETA's Latest Naked Babe ... Osmonds Hitting the Flamingo?

Who doesn't love it when love blooms across Bravo reality shows? OUTzoneTV.com reports that "Top Chef's" Mohawk-ed Dale Levitski is dating "Project Runway's" Jack Mackenroth after meeting on MySpace. (So glad Dale found a guy!) ... Eva Mendes is the latest specimen of wonder to grace the PETA "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked" campaign in an ad shot by Don Flood. She'll be in Rockefeller Center unveiling herself today -- fully clothed, of course. ... Could the Osmonds be playing the Flamingo in Vegas for a regular gig? KVBC-TV (via Vegas Confidential) says that a deal is in the works. No word if the rag doll disaster will be banned.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

She looks like hell

27. Gross People on TMZ,

I think you broke a "God's Law" Isn't gossip and hate suppose to be a sin?

Posted at 10:17AM on Dec 6th 2007 by LuvTMZ

I'm not a Christian. LMAO No way, no how!!!! I still know what the Bible says and it's GROSS and WRONG. LOL @ me being a Christian!!!!! If I am stating a fact that most people think is true that's not gossip. Now if I told everyone that I HEARD you were doing that, well then that would be gossip. Now the hate part? Gays are gross, there's your hate. Sickening.

Gypsytrill

I love Dale, he is so adorable, and the food he makes looks absolutely divine!!!

Thomas

Claire is a fat girls name

LT Dan

Brittney - IQ below retardation, spreads sex diseases, promiscuous, poor parenting skills
Maksim - precocious boor, self absorbed narcissist, auto-eroticism
Stapp - wife beater, self destructive, will strike again
Top chef - two diseased peter puffing poofters who play in poop chutes and serve pu pu's while poo pooing the poi poi.

LuvTMZ

Gross People on TMZ

I never said your a Christian. Just wondering why you brought up the
Gods Law comment.

If you're going to bring up breaking the so called "Gods laws" and to insinuate that you follow them, then you better follow all of the "laws" in the Bible - such as gossip and hate.

Anyway, I guess you just pick and choose the "laws" out of the Bible
that coincides with what you're idiotic mind believes.

offtheproperty

the worse she gets the better she is

tony

what person has a whole club full of wealthy hollywood people revolve around them besides britney? no one definelty not paris she has to go on the stripper pole to do that

thoughtfull

Why to straight people always judge gays by what they do in bed. I never think about what straight people do in bed. When it comes down to it straight people do just as many so called "disgusting" things as gays do. The difference is, I don't think about what you straights do in the privacy of your bedroom, it is none of my business and I think it is strange you focus so much on my bedroom activities. A little voyeuristic don't you think?. Judge people by how they treat others, what they do to improve their community and how close their actions are to Gods true intent. God does not create any of his children to be ridiculed or judged. That may not be in the bible but all you have to do is be in touch with your soul to know it is true.

eileenqueen01

i'm 42 cutier than britney will ever be, wow i've seen a million Brittneys, walking down the street, yeah this is Eileen the queen, I might be conceited, that;s always needed had 6 kids, all c sections, I had my kids dignified

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5