Lights, Camera ... Mugshot!

12/6/2007 4:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kiefer Sutherland booking photoKiefer Sutherland checked himself into jail yesterday and it looks like he brought his makeup artist along with him. Jack Bauer, is that you?

With more and more and more and more celebrities serving stints in jail, gone are the days of the Nick Nolte fresh-off-an-all-night-bender mugshot.

Officer, I'm ready for my closeup!

Denise

Why does Kiefer get more time than Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and Nicole Richie??

Why?

Kiefer looks hot!

Geore

So Parishas a new man. We all wonder how long isguy lasts before he ditches her ?

Geore

Maybe she will and live with this dude Derek and live in Australia. Then we might ear a little less about her. It is so tirsome

sassy

I CANT BELIEVE ALL THE TIME HES GETTING AND OTHERS HAVE DONE WORSE !!!
AND WE HAVE SEEN PARIS MUG SHOT WAY TO MANY TIMES !

GOOD LUCK TO THE 24 STAR ! YOU CAN DO IT !

SuperStarSteve

I think Beverly Hills has more mug shot talent than any other police agency in the land. West Hollywood runs a close second. You can't really "smile" in a conventional way (they don't like that) but once you develop that magical rapport that develops between detainer and detainee, you get second chances sometimes. You can protrude you lower lip to portray that "naughty" bad girl/boy that other agencies frown upon. Lighting and mood are not an option, however the BHPD facility is fairly modern, and a great headshot is not out of the question. Smiling is totally out because you're supposed to be bummed out even though your DUI atty is on speed dial. You enter the "studio", er booking area devoid of personal belongings and you are treated like the slab of meat that you are....and you give it your all.

Geore

Wh is this guy "Derek" that Paris is alledgedly madly i love with ? Nobody seems to know anything about him other than he lives on the Gold Coast. My guess is that he is probably aspiring to be an actor and is only willing to give her a chld for the fame.

sls

ok let me get this right,Gary Collins got 96 hours D.U.I and Ray Liotta fined $300 and three years probation,D.U.I. Nicole Richie got 82 mims.D.U.I Lindsay Lohan mostly rehab,D.U.I Paris Hilton D.U.I got what eight days or less....but Kiefer Sutherland D.U.I and he got 48 days....if it was me i would have got 3 years.and i have never had a D.U.I.....this is a lot of crap.

Geore

I agree only an idiot would agree to have a child with her, they must be both mad if they think they can keep his identity a secret the Paparazzi are sure to find out eventually. Knowing them they'll probably film the conception and sell the tape to the highest bidder.

Theresa

Damn, TMZ, leave Kiefer alone. I am sick of hearing about you ripping on him. Pick on spears or hilton all you want, but leave him alone! He has shown nothing but true class surrounding this whole ordeal.

AND, that picture is blury and fuzzy. How the hell do you know he is wearing makeup? Maybe he had a photoshoot before hand, or maybe he had some other public appearence. Anyway, who the hell cares if he is? The man is hot with or without touch ups.

ME

NOT A VERY FAIR SENTENCE FOR KEIFER, WHEN THOSE 2 AIRHEADS PARIS AND NICOLE DID WORSE AND GOT LESS. WHY BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS? BIG DEAL....SPOILED BRATS NEEDS THEIR ASSES KICKED

Nicole

with all the money paris has she really should think about getting a nose job. Her nose is huge

lia

no shia mugshot? cause thats hotter than mel gibson mugshot lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2