Lohan Kicking Another Habit? Not Quite!

12/7/2007 12:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan isn't quite ready to quit smoking -- she's just getting sneaky about it!

TMZ caught La Smokehan at Koi, proudly displaying a box of Ariva lozenges on the dashboard of her ride. At first glance, they look like something to help someone quit smoking, but the mint flavored product is actually "dissolvable tobacco."

The non-FDA regulated item makes it possible for cig addicts to get their nic fix in places where smoking is not permitted. Of course, if smoking cigarettes is the worst thing Lohan's been doing (other than Riley Giles), it's a vast improvement.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cynic

She's not serious about rehab. Not as if anybody thought otherwise, but using tobacco programs the brain for addiction.

So many addicts never learn to walk, they just change crutches.

love little people :)

blowhan lmao............u suck

Lenn K.

This habit will be the hardest to quit. I know alot people who just about kill themselves to stop smoking. Stay away from the clubs or you'll start drinking again take my word!!!

windy

bad breath hahahahahahaha.

love little people :)

you wont last six months before u have a straw up yer snotty nose!...........YICK, your as disgusting as your pedophile daddy, you both belong in Utah forever, leashed to a permanent rehab, and your mom is a gold digging hoe.............HO HO HO Merry Xmas lmao

hi

#4. thats classic.

Whatever

Well at least she is not wearing pink wigs like freako Brit Brit!

tuna marie

why does every posting on here have to go back to spears? this is about lohan, who by the way sucks.

teeks

Someone needs to tell girls who dye their hair blonde... DO YOUR EYEBROWS TOO. It looks so skank and white trash when you see girls who have pale dyed blonde hair and then dark, dark eyebrows. Gross. Plus it actually makes people look older in my opinion.

Potkettleblack

I want the TMZ people, every last one of them, to post pictures of themselves in bikinis and swim trunks. I'm sick of their anonymous criticisms of people when they're probably a bunch of ugly, gross, oozingly gross, circus sideshow freaks. Not that there's anything wrong with being a circus sideshow freak. But I think the TMZ people are a bunch of cowardly turds.

Chip

What a pathetic person!

The Warden

I know a few drug addicts and the one thing they can do legally to take the edge away from their other illegal addiction(s) they have kicked is SMOKING. And if you didn't know by now, the hardest addiction to cure yourself of is NICOTINE. One crack addict in recovery was telling me that overcoming crack was a cake walk vs trying to overcome cigs.

Rick K

I would be proud to have Lindsay, Britney or Paris to be the daughter I never had. They are lovely. I think these mean comments come from silly fat cow women that weigh about 300lbs and have 200 cats in their houses.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

Maybe she'd like to puff on my white owl...

morgan

i think she has done very good so far, this is the icing on the sugar cookie. a nice sprinkle would be a a clothing company.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments